Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Research help needed

Article about: Hi Guys Just wondering if anyone has any info. on a WW2 German prison camp by the name of Zuchthaus gollnow.any help would be appreciated.Thanks Jay

kamikadze
    ?

Default Re: Research help needed

sorry but not very Umień English, I'm Polish.

"Calculated by the imprisonment of 831 people (as at 01.02.1941r) over several thousand people. 30/03/1940 year 511 people were staying there. There are reports of deaths of prisoners due to ill-treatment and proper conditions. In preparation for the so-called evacuation. 37 dangerous prisoners, police had to take back to their liquidation. In the period 05-10.02.1945 odtransportowano 89 years of Czech prisoners investigators to Neubrandemburga and then to the district Zelle. On days 8, 11 and 316 were exported 2/13/1945 political prisoners (mostly Czechs), and 34 prisoners (on the instructions of the head prison) for liquidation. Released about 100 prisoners. As at 15.02.1945 year state prison along with the troops was working about 910 people. 03/05/1945 prisoners came up with years Gollnow in three columns on foot. The city left 125 sick prisoners who were put under the supervision of Wehrmacht, their fate is not known. They march route: Kołbaskowo, Löcknitz, Pasewalk, Noubrandemburg, Teterow, Gustrof where they were liberated by the Russians. On the night of 05-06.03.1945, during the bombing killed three prisoners were wounded, five other prisoners. 03/08/1945 year shot during the march to the so-called Löcknitz 19. dangerous prisoners. In Pasewalk further 18 prisoners handed police. Columns foot continued their march towards Dreibergen-Budzowa."

Murdered French transported to his homeland in 1946, the Czechs remained here forever:

Here prisoners were citizens of France, the Czech Republic, Yugoslavia, political prisoners from Germany, the Soviet Union, the Netherlands, the fate of most of them are not known. In addition Zuchthaus Gollnow complex nearby Luftwaffe Haupt Munition Anstalt Speck (town is now called Mosty) are still three camps, the people imprisoned there, never found, a trace of them disappeared, perhaps was the relationship with Speck and production of what was there. It is still a very big mystery.

photo from May 1945:

if you received information about Zuchthaus write in the subject.

2. # ADS

Jay
    ?

Dear Kamikadze
    Thank you very much!!.May I ask where you found this info,or can you send me the link. jay

Jay
    ?

Just wondering if anyone else has any info on this prison,Thanks to all who have replied with Info.Jay

Hello, I had to register again, if there are new messages or pictures in the topic?

Jay
    ?

Kamikadze
    No new info except for what you have already provided. Thanks

Jay
    ?

Thanks

?

Are you still around Jay? I will be posting a collection on the classifieds section soon, that relates to a former prisoner of Zuchthaus Gollnow. What I have found and researched, I shall write there anyway.

Regards,

Carl

Jay
    ?

Carl
    Sorry been away awhile.have you listedthem yet or can you email me some info.Thanks jay

?

Hi Jay,

PM sent.

Cheers,

Carl

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast