Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Richard walther darre

Article about: This is the apparent plan of Nazi party member, Richard Walther Darre. It is truely horrifying!! Appologies if this has alread been posted. RICHARD WALTHER DARRE Nazi Reichsminister, Berlin,

Default Richard walther darre

This is the apparent plan of Nazi party member, Richard Walther Darre. It is truely horrifying!! Appologies if this has alread been posted.

RICHARD WALTHER DARRE

Nazi Reichsminister,

Berlin, 1940

"As soon as we beat England we shall make an end of you Englishmen once and for all. Able-bodied men and women between the ages of 16 and 45 will be exported as slaves to the Continent. The old and weak will be exterminated. All men remaining in Britain as slaves will be sterilised; a million or two of the young women of the Nordic type will be segregated in a number of stud farms where, with the assistance of picked German sires, during a period of 10 or 12 years, they will produce annually a series of Nordic infants to be brought up in every way as Germans. These infants will form the future population of Britain. They will be partially educated in Germany and only those who fully satisfy the Nazi's requirements will be allowed to return to Britain and take up permanent residence. The rest will be sterilised and sent to join slave gangs in Germany. Thus, in a generation or two, the British will disappear."

Darre was a so-called 'genetics expert' and his chilling speech, sanctioned of course by the Nazi hierarchy, was not merely rhetoric. Had the Battle of Britain been lost, and with it the Second World War, the above plan would doubtless have been implemented.

In effect, it is unlikely that anyone who is alive in Britain today, under the age of 58, would even have been born.

Darre made one important omission in his speech - that of the Nazi plans for the 300,000 Jewish citizens if Great Britain. They were destined for the death camps as part of `The Final Solution'.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Richard walther darre
    P
    Many

Default Re: Richard walther darre

Hi Lee, I have read this quote before. There is some doubt over it's origins, it was originally quoted in an edition of "Life" magazine I think? But regardless of if it is true or not, I am fairly certain that the basic tenents of the text would have been carried out if the Nazis had acheived victory....

Cheers, Ade.

And British people dress up as SS or German soldiers and parade around at shows. Do they not know or care that my fathers generation fought and died to save this country from these godless scum. That is why I do not go to many shows because if I see them I have an overwhelming desire to give them a mouthfull and possibly a smack in the mouth on behalf of my father and his friends who lost their lives in WWII. John.

Quote by Blackpowder44 View Post
    And British people dress up as SS or German soldiers and parade around at shows. Do they not know or care that my fathers generation fought and died to save this country from these godless scum. That is why I do not go to many shows because if I see them I have an overwhelming desire to give them a mouthfull and possibly a smack in the mouth on behalf of my father and his friends who lost their lives in WWII. John.

Hi John,

I don't mean to be rude, but your statement is very ignorant! The re-enactors DO care about your fathers generation...... that's why they do these shows..... Ade will tell you a lot more about this than I could!

Not everyone can dress as British or American soldiers. Someone has got to be the enemy mate! And just because they dress as German's doesnt mean they support the Nazi's views!!!

I think you need to open your mind a little more mate... have a good look into the re-enactment societies. To want to abuse or actually harm these guys is a little worrying to be honest!

Lee

I have seen the Nazi re enactors posing about over many years and I do not need a lecture from you about their motives. As far as I am concerned they are dressing up as nazis, if they had any scruples and any regard for the horrific crimes commited against the people of the occupied countries not only by the SS but also by the ordinary soldiers then they should be ashamed to glorify these thugs.
    At Weston super Mare they were goossteping down the parade at 2 am in the morning singing German marching songs and loving it.
    Giving the nazi salute at Beltring as they were going round the ring,all this tells me that its not just re enacting and I have no time for people such as this. John.

I have seen the Nazi re enactors posing about over many years and I do not need a lecture from you about their motives. As far as I am concerned they are dressing up as nazis, if they had any scruples and any regard for the horrific crimes commited against the people of the occupied countries not only by the SS but also by the ordinary soldiers then they should be ashamed to glorify these thugs.
    But I bet you have no issues with bonfire night!

?

It sad to see the nonchalant acceptance of such a creed as the Nazi's.

Gary J.

At Weston super Mare they were goossteping down the parade at 2 am in the morning singing German marching songs and loving it.
    Giving the nazi salute at Beltring as they were going round the ring,all this tells me that its not just re enacting and I have no time for people such as this. John.

Touchy subject John, but good on you for speaking your mind.

I understand in the UK re-enacting is quite big, but I for one have never quite understood it, especially the ones representing the worst in the nazis. I spent enough time in uniform, and was paid for my time and effort, dressing up in my spare time... I just don't get it

Regards,

Spence

Quote by Gary J View Post
    It sad to see the nonchalant acceptance of such a creed as the Nazi's.

Gary J.
    I'm not trying to glorify, nor show an ounce of support or otherwise towards the Nazi party... because non exists within me!! But we're not talking about the Nazi's... we're talking about re-enactment groups that play the role of the Nazi's!

These groups have every detail replicated down to a tee... and a lot even insist on original field gear to make the experience more authentic.

In a nut shell John, your basicly wanting an end to re enactments (cause with no enemy, what the point) While we're at it, let's ban movies that feature Nazi's too!!!

Re-enactors are simply playing the role of the Nazi's... they're not trying to BE Nazis!! The fact that you want to pysically assault these people is just pure madness!

?

I've been re-enacting and collecting for many years, and been around the show scene since the early 1990's, and this subject has away's been a hot topic, and yes there are valid points to raised on both sides of the argument regarding the wearing of Nazi uniforms at shows, now what I will say its most if not all booking forms state the such uniforms can only be worn as apart of a display or re-enactment which again I have not problems with, and to not represent the axis powers would be silly, as to inform is to educate the public regarding there horrific activities, is very important probably more so now than at anytime since WWII . Both myself and Ade for that matter have done re-enactment as Germans over the years and in all honesty its just part of the re-enactment scene, I certainly don't have any Nazi interests or sympathies however sometime you need people to play the other side to make up the numbers, as at a lot of the smaller shows around U.K. at the time, never had enough Germans to have a public battle with, and trust me nothing looks more stupid than 20-30 allied troops taking 10-15 minutes to take a position held by two German soldiers with pistols. Even the BBC's axe man reporter John Sweeney tried to make some mileage out of this topic for a Panorama report back in 2007, and all he did was end up making a mockery of the Beltring show, collecting Militria and restoring WWII vehicles The report ended up being rather childish in way in which it was conduct by him, and so made him look a bigger fool, then in the famous scientology report, and why was this report such a mockery of everything well simply because there was no real substance or evidence to back up the allegations. That people who parade around in public as Nazis at the weekend, do the same in private the rest of the week.

Nige.
    "Now, I've designed this like a collapsing bag ! "

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast