Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Richard walther darre

Article about: This is the apparent plan of Nazi party member, Richard Walther Darre. It is truely horrifying!! Appologies if this has alread been posted. RICHARD WALTHER DARRE Nazi Reichsminister, Berlin,

?

Default Re: Richard walther darre

This IS the problem .... some of them are !

I have nothing against living history portrayed correctly. !
    I disagree with self styled "Uber Menches" who claim they are re-enactors !

Gary J.

[QUOTE=WoodyUK;99019]

Re-enactors are simply playing the role of the Nazi's... they're not trying to BE Nazis!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Richard walther darre
    P
    Many

Gary, I completely agree with you mate. Nazis 'posing' as re-enactors are indeed scumbags, who I'm sure are not wanted in the re-enactment scene.

But there are genuine guys out there who 'play' the Germans/Nazis, for the RIGHT reasons. John's remarks simply tie all re-enactors with the same facist brush.... THAT'S what I strongly disagree with mate!

What's the old saying? "not all Germans were Nazis"

?

I think its probably best to put this subject to rest regards the rights and wrongs of re-enactment, like I say its been a hot topic for discussion for many years and I think it will be for many to come, as with most things that people have strong beliefs about it probably best not to talk about them on a forum as things get taken out of contests or personally and thus can cause offence.

Nige
    "Now, I've designed this like a collapsing bag ! "

?

I totally agree with you here ...

Again, Living History done well is a bonus ! but done poorly, with a "re-educational" political agenda is awful and sad !

Gary J.

Your right Nige ... enough from me !

[QUOTE=WoodyUK;99048]Gary, I completely agree with you mate. Nazis 'posing' as re-enactors are indeed scumbags, who I'm sure are not wanted in the re-enactment scene.

?

Yep the same here enough said, its one of those subjects that just will not go away, just like "What is Khaki" or "what is Olive Drab" , there just no definitive answer to this subject.

Nige.
    "Now, I've designed this like a collapsing bag ! "

?

Quote by Nige H View Post
    I think its probably best to put this subject to rest regards the rights and wrongs of re-enactment, like I say its been a hot topic for discussion for many years and I think it will be for many to come, as with most things that people have strong beliefs about it probably best not to talk about them on a forum as things get taken out of contests or personally and thus can cause offence.

Nige
    Good advice Nige unfortunatley threads like this one always go the same way due to it being a very emotive subject for both perspectives, as are many involving the Third Reich , lets leave this one guys and move on before we degenerate into a slanging match,

regards

Paul
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2