Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Rochus Misch book in English

Article about: that's a good woman you have their.............the most interest mine shows in my collecting is when she grabs an item i have been drooling over that i am to cheap to buy.........could be wo

?

Default Re: Rochus Misch book in English

that's a good woman you have their.............the most interest mine shows in my collecting is when she grabs an item i have been drooling over that i am to cheap to buy.........could be worse i guess lol

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Rochus Misch book in English
    P
    Many

?

Quote by sandgroper View Post
    Sounds like a great read Carl, can't wait until you've written the whole book out in a thread on here!
    Haha, now that would be something wouldn't it? What I can do is point you in the write direction, if you are interested in what Herr Misch says in his book, I would suggest you go onto youtube and enter "Rochus Misch Interviews". You should find a series of parts, about four in total if I remember correctly, where Herr Misch invited a lady from Israel into his home and they spoke at length about his memories of his service. The information is pretty similar to the majority of the book, although the book does have a few parts that are not in the interview. Still, take a look at it anyway because it is well worth while, if only to hear what his housekeeper says about the actor Tom Cruise.

Regards,

Carl

?

If there is enough interest in the book, then I will start a thread with some of the more interesting events. When I have some free time!

Regards,

Carl

Wow....There is a dedicated wife! Hang on to that one like platinum! You won't find another! William
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    Wow....There is a dedicated wife! Hang on to that one like platinum! You won't find another! William
    Thank you William, I intend to!

Best regards,

Carl

JMM
    ?

Quote by TIGER88 View Post
    Good evening gentlemen,

Just thought that I would share this with you...

My (VERY) good lady outdid her wonderful self last night, when she presented me with this little beauty...

My very own personal copy of Rochus Misch's book translated from Czech (my better half's native tongue) into English. For the last few weeks, after returning home from work in the evening, my good lady has been working on the translation for a few hours each night whilst I have been otherwise engaged. She shares my interest with all things Third Reich and after she bought Herr Misch's book recently, I asked her to "tell me all about it". Clearly, she has done much more than that. Due to work I have only read about 15 pages so far, but already it is an interesting read. What a great surprise eh? I'm a lucky boy!

Regards

Carl
    Hi Carl

Very lucky indeed. Good wife. Nice dogs (and tigers...) Posting the book's translation at this forum. Well you got it all. Here's a pic of mine (french version) signed by him.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Rochus Misch book in English  

?

Thank you for your kind words JMM.

Regards,

Carl

p.s. Very nice signed edition you have there!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2