Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

SS Pz. Aufkl. Abt.11

Article about: Dang you Gents are good at your craft. ;-)) I wish I had your knowledge on such things-but not enough spare money to get all that's necessary. Anyway, Paul, Mate-your research never fails to

?

SS Pz. Aufkl. Abt.11

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Pz. Aufkl. Abt.11
    P
    Many

?

the man in blue is my dad ;-)

?

Quote by sporck View Post
    Hi Guys, Kaspar Sporck was my uncle, often his name is written in the wrong way, his ONLY CORRECT NAME IS KASPAR SPORCK, unfortunatly it is spelled wrong on his grave in Bayreuth. He is born in the hospital Heerlen, NL. but grew up in EYS Wittem, close to Gulpen, all in the province Limburg.
    In the near future i will post a clear portrait pic probably taken in 1942, so without RK.
    He was my fathers younger brother and until 1977 my dad didnt know what happenend to Kaspar. We were all very surprised and it was a great relief to find out what happenend to Kaspar.
    The older Sporck brother MATHIEU was shot by the french Maquis shortly after the war because he worked with my father for operation TODT in Lorient.
    Does anyone has more information?
    Thx Peter
    A warm welcome to the forum Peter and many thanks for the information it would be wonderful to see a new photo of Kaspar , he was a very famous soldier on SS Pz Aufk Abt 11 !!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

?

Welcome also to Daarom and thanks for your input re Kaspar Sporck and Eduard Jahnke !!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

?

Bayreuth, St. Georgen
    lm Herbst 1944 wurde ein Teil des Friedhofes St. Georgen Ruheplatz von Soldaten, die in Bayreuther Lazaretten gestorben waren. Die Fliegerangriffe am 05., 08. und 11. April 1945 forderten viele Opfer, die ebenfalls in St. Georgen beigesetzt wurden.
    Kaspar died 8-4-1945 and buried 14-4-1945.

Hi Donnie,

you can try WAST/Deutsche Dienststelle, just fill out the request form:

DEUTSCHE DIENSTSTELLE (WASt)

It will cost a little, and you do need patience as it can take up to one year before you get an answer, but chances are good that they can provide some info.

You can also try:

Gräbersuche Online

Btw. Willy might be spelled Willi in German.

Cheers, Mads

Quote by Shadwellarmy View Post
    Hi Donnie,

you can try WAST/Deutsche Dienststelle, just fill out the request form:

DEUTSCHE DIENSTSTELLE (WASt)

It will cost a little, and you do need patience as it can take up to one year before you get an answer, but chances are good that they can provide some info.

You can also try:

Gräbersuche Online

Btw. Willy might be spelled Willi in German.

Cheers, Mads
    WASt will only likely help if you are a family member. I was required to send a copy of my father's death certificate before they sent me any information.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by rbminis View Post
    WASt will only likely help if you are a family member. I was required to send a copy of my father's death certificate before they sent me any information.
    Ralph.
    You shouldnt need to be related in order to get info. However family members are probably prioritised.

Another option is an American named Mike who is an expert in finding info through the NARA archives, he will be able to find the same info as WAST just much faster but it will cost more. If anyone is interested I can pm his email.

Cheers, Mads

?

SS Pz. Aufkl. Abt.11SS Pz. Aufkl. Abt.11

?

Nordland.Dutch translate , Falling on the field of honour against communist repression Gerardus Verlaan 29 april 1945 Birkholz Belskow-StarkowSS Pz. Aufkl. Abt.11SS Pz. Aufkl. Abt.11

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast