Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Standarte Feldherrnhalle 7 Sturm, Kaltenleutgeben

Article about: Hello, is someone here with background knowledge of the 7. Sturmbann "Standarte Feldherrnhalle" Wien, Kaltenleutgeben and the Feldherrnhalle units in Elbing. I am looking special f

TCL
    ?

Default Standarte Feldherrnhalle 7 Sturm, Kaltenleutgeben

Hello,
    is someone here with background knowledge of the 7. Sturmbann "Standarte Feldherrnhalle" Wien, Kaltenleutgeben and the Feldherrnhalle units in Elbing.
    I am looking special for more information about "Partisanen" in the end of 1944 begining of 1945, in the region of Danzig, Elbing. Please no discussion, I have it written, by Eye-Witness, information will do it.
    The use of "Pressluft-Granaten" in the end of 1944. As well, information of eye-witness will do it, to my knowledge. "Soldiers were sitting in the holes as if the are alive, you could find, metallpieces, like the opening of a Cola tin. (Eye-Witness). Written by former Soldier, that they had to guard the ammunition, at Hela. I posses Fritz Hahn, Waffen und Geheimwaffen.

Any information, that there was a plan to create a SS PzGrenDiv "Feldherrnhalle"
    If some ones relative was serving in this unit, we can change our knowledge.
    Last edited by TCL; 10-29-2013 at 12:15 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Standarte Feldherrnhalle 7 Sturm, Kaltenleutgeben
    P
    Many

?

Dear TCL
    At first, will you wrote correct English or what ever language you speak, then somebody possible can answer your question.
    R

TCL
    ?

Dear irsto,
    I just used Spell checker and Google, that´s it. If somebody can add information about this units, I am appreciated to contact him. Another Brick in the Wall!
    Cheers Thomas

Justtom.de