Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Are there Nazis on the Moon

Article about: Are there Nazis on the Moon that is a long story i guess but since 1946 are the first storys around from nazi ufos or moon bases, where they the first and someone just taking it as a top sec

Default Re: Are there Nazis on the Moon

Are there Nazis on the Moon

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Are there Nazis on the Moon
    P
    Many

Funny thread. I love the picture of the B-17 sitting in a lunar crater. I am not sure about Nazis on the Moon, but Mel Brooks has proven that there are Jews in space.

Quote by tampalam View Post
    Funny thread. I love the picture of the B-17 sitting in a lunar crater. I am not sure about Nazis on the Moon, but Mel Brooks has proven that there are Jews in space.
    ohh then it is for shure there are nazis as well

If its on the internet it must be true!

?

There is a new movie coming our called "Iron Sky" that covers the subject. the preview is on youtube and it looks awsome, especially the uniforms of the moon based SS troops. Total fantasy movie about how the Nazis escaped from their antartic moon base in 1945 and are building a fleet of ships to return in 2018!

I also heard a story that Werner Von Braun drew a Swastika on the inside of one of the panels of the rocket that put the first man on the moon!

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    If its on the internet it must be true!
    shure, your an the net as well and you can see your self, so you are true and the rest on the net as well

beliveing is everything, but woud be great if they have done it for real and there is some lost batalion on the moon still working for the reich and grooing nazi robots, good idear for a movie i have to save the rights it will be a burner, i call the movie steelon the nazi from outher space

?

I actually believe that the link is part of the promotion for that film. and the poster HPL showed is from the film. They are doing the whole virla internet build up thing to promote their movie. It is basicaly a sci fi comedy.

YouTube - Iron Sky Teaser 2 - The First Footage

Quote by qotd View Post
    There is a new movie coming our called "Iron Sky" that covers the subject. the preview is on youtube and it looks awsome, especially the uniforms of the moon based SS troops. Total fantasy movie about how the Nazis escaped from their antartic moon base in 1945 and are building a fleet of ships to return in 2018!

I also heard a story that Werner Von Braun drew a Swastika on the inside of one of the panels of the rocket that put the first man on the moon!
    i hear this as well about braun, and cand wait to see a movie like this do you now how long it will take or the release date

?

They have just started filming in Australia, and doing work in Germany as well. They are raising funds through a fan base, they have a website and you can buy products etc and be part of the "team"

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast