Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Are there Nazis on the Moon

Article about: Are there Nazis on the Moon that is a long story i guess but since 1946 are the first storys around from nazi ufos or moon bases, where they the first and someone just taking it as a top sec

Default Re: Are there Nazis on the Moon

we will see if this is working, but so far as i found out the german troops are loosing this battel as well, if they woud win then i donate a 10er for the production

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Are there Nazis on the Moon
    P
    Many

?

Yeh, I would love to see a film where the Germans win for once. Every war movie you always know the German will loose!

Quote by qotd View Post
    I actually believe that the link is part of the promotion for that film. and the poster HPL showed is from the film.
    Correct. I love that image and the teasers for the film look highly promising indeed.

Quote by qotd View Post
    Yeh, I would love to see a film where the Germans win for once.
    The only one I can think of is "Fatherland": Fatherland (TV 1994) - IMDb

Quote by qotd View Post
    Yeh, I would love to see a film where the Germans win for once. Every war movie you always know the German will loose!
    Have you seen 'Fatherland' with Rutger Hauer? Its set in the 1960's when Germany has made peace with the USA/England and continues to fight the Russians only. Not a great film as I recall...

?

Yeh I have, not a bad film, I also read the book. It was what would have happened if the germans won and the SS were like the civil police and detectives, and Germania had been built, but the secret of the holocaust, which wasn't known about comes out in the end. Again a case of what happens when the victors get to write the history!

Here,s something that might be of interest The Schriever-Habermohl Project(s)

Martin

?

check out this video pretty good footage, but should be taken with a grain of salt.

YouTube - NAZI UFO VRILS ATTACK U.S. NAVAL FLEET; RARE FOOTAGE

Quote by thekid View Post
    check out this video pretty good footage, but should be taken with a grain of salt.

YouTube - NAZI UFO VRILS ATTACK U.S. NAVAL FLEET; RARE FOOTAGE
    cool link

The Rutger Hauer film ws very good. There is a niche market for alternative history books and movies. Some are very good such as those written by Turteltaub. I am glad that the Hauer film is fiction though. I would not enjoy a world ruled by Nazis.

it is sure that they had advanced technology and had made some airships that was like ufos we know.But they didn't anticipate to made them before the end of the world

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast