Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Third Reich History

Article about: by youthcollector1 It comes on history 2 and the militarty channel. Both are owned by the History channel. ok thanks!

Default Third Reich History

Hello, I was just reading this book and it is pretty interesting. It is about everything that happened on everyday! It's by Christopher Alsbury. Here is what the front cover looks like. Try getting it!

Third Reich History

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Third Reich History
    P
    Many

Default Re: Third Reich History

Here in the US we have a similar TV program which is also describes the history of the TR and the pacific theater day by day. I believe it is called Last Days of World War II. Great series.

Add: thanks by the way. I will most defiantly pick this one up!

I've read it and i agree it is an interesting book!...

A day to day description of the TR should be an interesting read. I'll start looking for it. Thanks for the heads up.

?

Quote by kylesbullets View Post
    Hello, I was just reading this book and it is pretty interesting. It is about everything that happened on everyday! It's by Christopher Alsbury. Here is what the front cover looks like. Try getting it!
    Good for you for actually picking up a book!

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Got it at a gun show, a college professor was selling his extra ww2 books. Had as many as you could ask for, also, I will look out for that show! What channel?

- - Updated - -

Quote by Adrian View Post
    Good for you for actually picking up a book!
    Second one recently this month. First one was about uniforms of the Third Reich here is that book's cover...

Third Reich History

Its a good reference and enjoyable reading. You will learn lots from it

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Keep picking those books up and reading the forum. You'll surprise yourself how fast you pick little things up and those little things will all fall into place and become bigger things.......

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Just picked this excellent book up ! Arrived at the weekend and I cant put it down !

Nick
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Third Reich History   Third Reich History  

Attached Images Attached Images Third Reich History 
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

It comes on history 2 and the militarty channel. Both are owned by the History channel.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast