MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Watchtower Research Project / photo's,drawings,books etc.

Article about: Hi there I'm a student from The "Design Academy Eindhoven" Netherlands. and doing a big research on military watchtowers. For this i'm trying to find as many as possible, photo's/w

?

Default Watchtower Research Project / photo's,drawings,books etc.

Hi there

I'm a student from The "Design Academy Eindhoven" Netherlands. and doing a big research on military watchtowers.
    For this i'm trying to find as many as possible, photo's/workdrawings etc. all about the watchtower.

I see a big architectural value in these towers, therfore i try to documentate as many as possible and making small scale models of these. I allready have found over 40 different Towers. from Concentration camp watchtowers, to border towers everyting is welcome

If you have any photo with watchtowers on it, or you know any literature about the watchtower or any thing else you think is worth sharing please send it here or send it to me via private message.

thanks in advance!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Watchtower Research Project / photo's,drawings,books etc.   Watchtower Research Project / photo's,drawings,books etc.  

Watchtower Research Project / photo's,drawings,books etc.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Watchtower Research Project / photo's,drawings,books etc.
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Watchtower Research Project / photo's,drawings,books etc.

I have edited your post, as it is not wise to display your e-mail in such a public manner.

Regarding your request, I have added this link: http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/after-...towers-255291/

I can assist you with numerous images and information regarding the Wachturm variations of the Konzentrationslagers, send me a private message for more details.

Regards,

Carl

p.s. Good luck with your project

p.p.s. Welcome to the forum!
    Last edited by CARL; 04-11-2013 at 10:33 AM.

Try searching Jimmy Hendrix! He has something to say about Watchtowers!!!

Quote by LizardKing View Post
    Try searching Jimmy Hendrix! He has something to say about Watchtowers!!!
    Though the Hendrix version is undoubtedly the classic version, it was written and performed by Bob Dylan.

Sorry to digress on the subject of this thread.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

hehe Lizardking, listening to Jimi hendrix for many years allready. But as Jerry mentioned i prefer the Bob Dylan version.

now back on topic again
    Last edited by Joost; 04-11-2013 at 08:44 PM.

?

?

Thanks Lars

thanks for the links!

I personnaly allready have searched many hours and hours on "googling" watch towers. i think i allready have found most usefull images you can find trough searching "watchtower" guard tower. etc. in english & german

i hope trough here i can find some more specific images from people personal or books or any literature about the tower itself .

And all towers are welcome not only WWII, but also cold war , ussr, Afghanistan, Iraq etc. etc. as long as they are military related

thanks again.

?

Just trying to help out and it did not rob me of much time

Regards

Lars

Hi
    Here is a selection of Watchtowers we had in N.Ireland up until a few years ago.

Martin

Watchtower Research Project / photo's,drawings,books etc.Watchtower Research Project / photo's,drawings,books etc.Watchtower Research Project / photo's,drawings,books etc.

?

Ohh yes, you of course had a bit of this too LOL Enough said.

Cheers mate

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast