Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

What was done with the German cemetries in USSR

Article about: by Nordland/Danmark Well I don't like comment's like this eather, When it coms to evil and rece wipe out England and USA has a alot to explain, (vietnam)Look how the afro-americans was treat

?

Default Re: What was done with the German cemetries in USSR

And historicaly the first allied shots fired in anger in both world wars were fired from a battery near the city of melbourne in australia. Both fired fom thr same guns at german merchant ships that tried to escape the harbour, warnibg shots.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What was done with the German cemetries in USSR
    P
    Many

?

Quote by qotd View Post
    I agree, dont blame the russians, blame the soviets....lso to be anal germany didnt declare war on anyone, it was france and england the declared war on germany
    Germany declared war on Poland in 1939, By treaty England and France declared war on Germany in defense of Poland. Germany declared war on the USA in December of 1941 after the Japanese attacked Pearl harbor. Germany declared war on The Soviet Union with operation Barbarosa.
    You might want to get a more in depth grip on history.
    SteveR

?

I dont rely on popular history books for my sources. I have been a student of post WW1 and early WW 2 history for a long time and have scoured a number of texts and documents in an effort to get passed the " spin" we hve ll been taught at school, seeings our side won, and looking deeper ino it. I have learnt quite a bit!!!! And read mny texts from both sides. I add to this argument with a gret deal of knwledge nd evidence, no just a shoot fom the hip reply......i have a very solid grip on history....believe me

?

Steve,

If you want to make personal assumptions about me, do it in PM, dont wreck a thread with personal attacks on people msling comments. At least have the courtesy to contact me in PM to raise your concerns, and find out wether or not i kniw what i am talking about.

I am more thsn hsppy to discuss this intelligently with you in PM

?

friendships being broken hear and i dont like it.

?

Quote by qotd View Post
    I dont rely on popular history books for my sources. I have been a student of post WW1 and early WW 2 history for a long time and have scoured a number of texts and documents in an effort to get passed the " spin" we hve ll been taught at school, seeings our side won, and looking deeper ino it. I have learnt quite a bit!!!! And read mny texts from both sides. I add to this argument with a gret deal of knwledge nd evidence, no just a shoot fom the hip reply......i have a very solid grip on history....believe me
    Interesting theory not sure what your sources are perhaps you can expand on this so we can all learn ? As Steve points out Germany's attack on Poland brought Britain and France into the war due to the treaties in place at that time and that's a fact !!!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

?

Guys, please no attacks. Even my family has a faults in this war, one of my grandfathers is KIA being served in the Org Todt when they constructed bridge over the river, the Soviet aircraft drops the bombs. I still don't know where his grave. Another grandfather was served in Red Army as a artillery man and later as a political officer in this unit ( even all the postwar time he spent to the communists party). He is passed away last year, but I've had a time to spoke with him and asks his opinion about all about his work in the past . He said that he spent a lot of time to propagate the wrong theory. I feel that he was very uncomfortable with that. USSR has been a very brutal empire and has a very good propaganda tools
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Quote by SteveR View Post
    I do not think the Russians had any kind of respect for the German dead. you couldn't blame them either.
    SteveR
    Well I don't like comment's like this eather, When it coms to evil and rece wipe out England and USA has a alot to explain, (vietnam)Look how the afro-americans was treatet right up to 1960-70 and look how the Great britan in there many 100 years when they rulled the world just killed hole populations if they dont fit in the plan, Actually they had a litle book whit messaments and when a ship captain came to a island and found peaple this messaments dident match they where not humans and treated like animals and slaves, so where dit the nazi's get there idea from??? Take Indiya, When the Brits rulled there 35million's Indien's dided of hunger becurse of the british rull,And they dident do anything! all the bodys lies in the dessert, and now surface the sand. My poinion here is that it was NOT the Third Rich that created the race hate, and human crullaty it was already there... So pleace spare os from comment's like that. NO soldier deserve to be treated like the germans soldier's is ben treaded the last 69-70 years, It was humans that was fighting for a contry.

And I dont hate anyone

?

As has been pointed out by Dimas let's not turn this thread into a political mud slinging game that isn't the reason it was started.
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

?

Quote by qotd View Post
    Sir
    Your statement that Germany did not declare war on anyone is ridiculous.
    Please quote sources for such a statement.
    I to am well read and your perspective is novel at best.
    I am always impressed when someone can read many languages. As you profess to be able to in your statement that you have studied texts from both sides. Personally I can only read Cherokee and English, I can get by in Spanish though.
    I am not sure what you call spin and at this point am anxious to study your sources.
    Please be sure to quote them.
    By the way if I had shot from the hip in my reply it would have been an entirely different discussion by now.
    Thank You
    Steve Ray

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast