Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

WN 62 - Hein Severloh

Article about: Now in English language Got my copy today, I have waiting ages for this! Nick

Default WN 62 - Hein Severloh

Now in English language

Got my copy today, I have waiting ages for this!

Nick
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WN 62 - Hein Severloh   WN 62 - Hein Severloh  

"In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WN 62 - Hein Severloh
    P
    Many

Default Re: WN 62 - Hein Severloh

I am excited that this book is finally available in English. It's been a hot topic on many of the Forums. I too have wanted to read this book for quite some time. Initially I was skeptical of Severloh's claims, but after reading hundreds of reviews by esteemed historians and collectors, I firmly believe the book fundamentally rings true. The criticism whether Severloh said he killed 2000 or wounded 2000 has been dilluted to the point of being moot. It seems that you good Brits have all of the english version WN62's on your lovely isle. I'm going to spur the British economy today with a book purchase.

Jay

Quote by sitges1990 View Post
    I am excited that this book is finally available in English. It's been a hot topic on many of the Forums. I too have wanted to read this book for quite some time. Initially I was skeptical of Severloh's claims, but after reading hundreds of reviews by esteemed historians and collectors, I firmly believe the book fundamentally rings true. The criticism whether Severloh said he killed 2000 or wounded 2000 has been dilluted to the point of being moot. It seems that you good Brits have all of the english version WN62's on your lovely isle. I'm going to spur the British economy today with a book purchase.

Jay
    Hi Jay.

Did you see my posting about the 2 MG barrels from WN62.Will also get the book.
    Chris

Hi Chris, I'm with you brother! This is one of those you probably won't want to put down once you start reading it. I did see the two barrels you got from there. That makes it even more exciting. I sent you a PM.

Take care,
    Jay

good stuff.
    chris

It looks like a fascinating read, in any case. Sadly, this man likely killed more Americans by himself than any other person in US history. Doing his duty, I know, but it's difficult to not have mixed emotions on this one...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Just an aside guys , Jay hasn't been on the forum for some time anyone had any contact with him ??
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Hi Paul, no, I have not. I have a feeling for was selling up if I recall correctly?

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

I'ver sent him a pm Ade and will e mail him , with his job i hope he is okay !!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

delete
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast