Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

World War II Magazine

Article about: Hello all ,the new issue of World War II magazine has a really superb article about Reinhard Hrydrich and his assassination aftermath and the reprisals and what Hitler thought of the whole t

Default World War II Magazine

Hello all ,the new issue of World War II magazine has a really superb article about Reinhard Hrydrich and his assassination aftermath and the reprisals and what Hitler thought of the whole thing. A good read for all that are interested.WWII magazine is a British publication but is available in most U.S. bookstores with magazine sections.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement World War II Magazine
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: World War II Magazine

Hello Operaman,

Sorry it took me son long to read your post! I wasn't a member for long when you made the post so I am often browsing older posts...

Anyway, the whole Heydrich story is a very interesting subject, one of the most interesting parts of the war I feel. Don't know if you've ever visited Prague but if you get the chance drop me a line, I can suggest the best ways for you to spend your time as I know all the locations related to Heydrich and his murder and the subsequent reprisals.

Regards

Carl

Default Re: World War II Magazine

Thank you Carl,one day I would love to visit Prague.You are right the Hrydrich story is fascinating to me.The two Check Assians are a interesting story as well.The lives lost over that mans assassination is unbelievable