Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Yzieu house

Article about: Next week, the French President Holande will open the new museum Opening hours and Prices - MAISON D

Default Yzieu house

Next week, the French President Holande will open the new museum
    Opening hours and Prices - MAISON D
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Yzieu house
    P
    Many

Default Izieux

The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

Quote by lebus12 View Post
    Come on...., it's only 7 euro's whaddya want???
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

It's IZIEU.....There is a new museum with my items about the Gestapo and Barbie.

He established his headquarters at the Hôtel Terminus in Lyon, where he personally tortured prisoners: men, women, and children alike,[3][4][5] breaking extremities, using electroshock, and sexually abusing them (including with dogs), among other methods. He became known as the "Butcher of Lyon".[6] In Marcel Ophüls's Oscar-winning documentary film Hôtel Terminus: The Life and Times of Klaus Barbie, the daughter of a French Resistance leader based in Lyon recounts her father's torture by Barbie – her father was beaten, skinned alive and his head was put in a bucket of ammonia; he died shortly after.[4]

Historians estimate that Barbie was directly responsible for the deaths of up to 14,000 people.[7][8] He arrested Jean Moulin, one of the highest-ranking members of the French Resistance and his most prominent enemy figure. In 1943, he was awarded the "First Class Iron Cross with Swords" on behalf of his campaign against the French Resistance and the capture of Moulin by Adolf Hitler.[9]

In April 1944, Barbie ordered the deportation to Auschwitz of a group of 44 Jewish children from an orphanage at Izieu. After his operations in Lyon, he rejoined the SiPo-SD of Lyon in Bruyères, where he led an anti-partisan attack in Rehaupal in September 1944.

I remenber Barbie very well.
    It was a big deal when he was captured.
    chris