MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Can someone please translate these documents?

Article about: Hello everyone! A little long ago, I got my OPWII type 1 var. 3 researched by Auke, and my father translated 2 of the documents, but not all of them, and I was wondering if someone can trans

Default Can someone please translate these documents?

Hello everyone! A little long ago, I got my OPWII type 1 var. 3 researched by Auke, and my father translated 2 of the documents, but not all of them, and I was wondering if someone can translate them. (the sheet of paper my father translated it onto was lost sadly ) Thank you so much! I know it is a lot of papers, so it is ok if you don't translate all of them.

Can someone please translate these documents?Can someone please translate these documents?Can someone please translate these documents?Can someone please translate these documents?Can someone please translate these documents?Can someone please translate these documents?Can someone please translate these documents?Can someone please translate these documents?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Can someone please translate these documents?
    P
    Many

Auke also does translation. His prices are good and service is great! Member Igor (Egorka) also translates for good prices and he is also very recommendable.

Quote by Marcel Banziger View Post
    Auke also does translation. His prices are good and service is great! Member Igor (Egorka) also translates for good prices and he is also very recommendable.
    And, "service" is the operative word. It is quite a "big ask" to request someone to do this much work.

If you were to ask "what are these documents" you would get more response I am sure. The members here are a very helpful bunch but what you are asking amounts to a job of work which would take quite some effort.

This is not meant as criticism I am just trying to help you get the best out of the forum. Everything has a cost or requires a Quid pro quo.

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

If you need general information about these documents, these are sheets confirming the awards of Kryakhov Ivan Arkhipovich. I know Russian and also can help with a more detailed translation for a small fee.