Amazing !

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Russian Sukhoi Su-24
    P
    Many

Default Re: Russian Sukhoi Su-24

Bloody Hell !!

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

That is enough to give you a stroke!!!

According to the AFP news agency, famous Russian test pilot Anatoly Kvochur said that the maneouver was “normal training”.

“The more pilots we have like this, the better,” he added.

The Su-24 was designed to perform ultra low level strike missions. So, it was surely doing what it does better. It was designed in the early 60's as an answer to the American F-111, but unlike the U.S. bomber, it is still in service.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

It's a newest model SU-27
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Quote by Dimas View Post
    It's a newest model SU-27
    It isn't a Flanker. It is a Su-24 Fencer without any doubt, you can see the swing wings in this still from the film.

Russian Sukhoi Su-24

the intended replacement is the even more awesome su-34 great vid though made me jump ,james

?

Look how clear the airplane is when you freeze the footage as it passes- moving as fast as it's suppposed to be moving, shouldn't it be more of a blur? Regular video cameras don't have an incredible frame rate- I smell CGI...
    Ohhhhh- pillage then burn...

Either way, the U.S.A.F. could never get away with that sort of thing here in the U.S.A. some liberal progressive would file a complaint, and start a petition.

I was very blessed one day way back in the late 70's when a RAAF F-111c passed over our house at Low Head in Tassie whilst supersonic with it's ground tracking radar on following the coast line West.It was around 150m off the ground and fair moving.Saw the 111 before we heard it.
    I still have the mental image to this day.It was wild for a young boy.
    Cheers
    Dave