Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

British commando dagger

Article about: Hi, I beg to differ with Time Bandit about the F/S, knives having no markings, the military issue knives have markings across the quillion ( hand guard ) i have an unissued Nato issue knife.

?

Default Re: British commando dagger

Nice knife,what are you willing to trade? Did you say army dagger yellow /orange grip?

?

Quote by pammy View Post
    Nice knife,what are you willing to trade? Did you say army dagger yellow /orange grip?
    thats right! i used to have a wehrmacht officers dagger but it was stolen a few years back and ive been looking for another for a while...like i said i'd be willing to trade for one! thanks,~Dean

?

Quote by crazy horse View Post
    the SS armband you are talking about, now I'm not an expert, but I have seen them pinned together instead of sewn together. nice guns , yeah I wish I had left my helmet the way it was, but that stuff is hard to find where I live, the liner was gone, etc, oh well it's been done. anyway if it's waffen SS, then I love it.
    pinned together,huh?...maybe thats what it is..thanks for info!

?

Wow,were was it stolen from? Do you have any pictures of it?maybe if you do ade could pin it to the page?

Quote by pammy View Post
    Wow,were was it stolen from? Do you have any pictures of it?maybe if you do ade could pin it to the page?
    yeah if that is all they got, you were lucky, I HAD a friend who was supposed to sell about 20- 30 items of mine on ebay, well she did & I have not seen that b----- to this day.

Hi Dean, an original but post war issue 3rd pattern FS knife.

Cheers, Ade.

?

Quote by crazy horse View Post
    yeah if that is all they got, you were lucky, I HAD a friend who was supposed to sell about 20- 30 items of mine on ebay, well she did & I have not seen that b----- to this day.
    ouch! sounds like you got burned.

?

Quote by pammy View Post
    lets just say i had a "friend" hold onto some things of mine while i was out of town for a little bit. needless to say, i got some stuff back and didnt get others. i was pretty upset about that one. oh well i guess thats what happens when you trust a scumbag!

?

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Hi Dean, an original but post war issue 3rd pattern FS knife.

Cheers, Ade.
    wow thanks Ade! i always want to hear a professional opinion. i had a feeling because it doesnt have the "11" with the arrow pointed down under the handguard, it just says sheffield england. still i feel its a great deal for $60!

If your knife has only Sheffield England on it and no other markings it is not a military issue one but one of the thousands sold to knife dealers all over the U>K>and abroad.Some will try to tell you that it would have no W>D. Arrow so as to be a "Sterile" knife. Total rubbish because if you think our enemies hadnt captures a few of these knives and circulated the info yoare in dream land. John.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast