Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

MY new P-1

Article about: Finally after few years i got my first P-1.just the knife no sheath. 6 7/8" blade overall length is 11 5/8" . I believe its an early one as the blade grind is complete taper from t

?

Default MY new P-1

Finally after few years i got my first P-1.just the knife no sheath.
    6 7/8" blade overall length is 11 5/8" . I believe its an early one as the blade grind is complete taper from the
    ricasso to the tip. im very happy finally get one there is all most nothing out there.

MY new P-1MY new P-1MY new P-1MY new P-1MY new P-1MY new P-1MY new P-1MY new P-1

Very nice and congratulations on your find!!

Mart

C.ongratulations on a very nice knife.
    I still hope to add a 1st pattern to my collection, someday.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

?

thank you ,Mart,and Chopperman.
    im getting two more F-S this weekend p-2 and p-3( ww2). if a post on P-1 here getting no Reply Good or Bad its time to move on to different Forum.

Quote by mikee View Post
    . . . if a post on P-1 here getting no Reply Good or Bad its time to move on to different Forum.
    Easy there buddy. No need to be so impetuous. FS collectors remain a relatively a small community in comparison to other areas of the militaria hobby. These beautiful and mesmerizing knives are still largely underappreciated, but those days are steadily coming to an end.

Congratulations on picking up a good honest 1st Pattern, and for a decent price. I was watching the ebay auction. Even though the response here is less than you had hoped, lighten up and enjoy the long awaited acquisition and ownership of your FS Holy Grail. That's what really matters.

And please don't shy away from sharing pics of your new 2nd and 3rd Patterns. Believe it or not, we are interested . . .

Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Enjoy your knife.

Please show your new ones when they arrive.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by mikee View Post
    thank you ,Mart,and Chopperman.
    im getting two more F-S this weekend p-2 and p-3( ww2). if a post on P-1 here getting no Reply Good or Bad its time to move on to different Forum.

?

Thanks for the comments guys.its really nice to see that im not alone in this hobby and i can share it with you all.

Mike