Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Third Pattern FS Fighting Knife

Article about: Here is something I have been working for some time now. I was not going to post this until I had all three patterns completed but have run into some technical difficulties lately, also a fe

Quote by Combat Boots View Post
    Are you serious Are these miniature knives?????
    Exactly my reaction after viewing the pictures. At first glance I thought you were launching into a new endeavor, production of full size 3rd pattern replicas.

To echo Walkwolf’s comment, the mark of the craftsman’s skill is when a miniature cannot be differentiated from its full size counterpart. Truly amazing work Ralph!

Best,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Thank you Tony!
    Glad you enjoyed it.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Wow, I thought they were full size knives as well! As a former machinist I can appreciate the work that goes into making such things in a small scale! Outstanding work!
    There is a company in Russia, if I remember correctly, that makes fully functional miniature copies of historic firearms. They are quite something.
    Again, outstanding work Ralph!

Quote by carpediem View Post
    Wow, I thought they were full size knives as well! As a former machinist I can appreciate the work that goes into making such things in a small scale! Outstanding work!
    There is a company in Russia, if I remember correctly, that makes fully functional miniature copies of historic firearms. They are quite something.
    Again, outstanding work Ralph!
    Thank you!
    I find it very rewarding when I am able to achieve what I am trying to do.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Impressive!!!

You are certainly skilled in your area of interest.

Quote by relicz View Post
    Impressive!!!

You are certainly skilled in your area of interest.
    Thank you John!
    I think determined is another word I could use, I don't give up.
    Ralph.

Quote by carpediem View Post
    As a former machinist I can appreciate the work that goes into making such things in a small scale! .
    If that's the case, you may enjoy this one as well then.
    SS Infantryman, Due Respect
    Ralph.

Correct Ralph!

Hi Ralph,
    I've been working mega overtime so this is the first I have seen of this thread.
    I knew you were working on these for a while and I would like to say that your
    time and efforts have paid off well. They are amazing. Please let me be the first
    to place an order for one.

Very Well done my friend
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

Quote by Chopperman View Post
    Hi Ralph,
    I've been working mega overtime so this is the first I have seen of this thread.
    I knew you were working on these for a while and I would like to say that your
    time and efforts have paid off well. They are amazing. Please let me be the first
    to place an order for one.

Very Well done my friend
    Thank you Greg!
    I appreciate your comments!
    I was wondering where you have been recently, I was just about to send you a message to make sure that all was okay. Glad to hear that it is!
    Unfortunately, they are currently not for sale until I can work out the riveting issues. I wouldn't sell anything that I would not be happy with myself. I need to feel that they are reliable before I could let any go.
    Ralph.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast