Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

can someone back me up?

Article about: He guys. Am not am fj expert they are out off my price range. I have a discussion through. Someone is offering a helmet which he claims is an authenticated ww2 german fj helmet. I disagree.

Default can someone back me up?

He guys. Am not am fj expert they are out off my price range. I have a discussion through.
    Someone is offering a helmet which he claims is an authenticated ww2 german fj helmet. I disagree. I think he was played or is playing.
    i thought only the m36 37 and 38 were produced. All similar in design. This guy offers something that looks like an american M1. But with 3 fixed bails. Two on the sides one one the rear. And an standard m1 liner or dutch sixties liner on the inside. He swears this is authentic and was used in other countries as the m38. By the germans

This is bs right? I have never heard of an american style german para trooper helmet used in ww2. And also why would they? It might cause confusion in battle...

am i mistaken? Is there a mystery type?
    Sorry.. no pics

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement can someone back me up?
    P
    Many

Not ww2 German, could be West German para helmet.

My West German Helmet

Or something else entirely. French perhaps, or US. Pics are definitely needed.

I agree with Krad..the quicker you supply pics..the efficient the service. Photos are heroes. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

can someone back me up?can someone back me up?

made some screenshots of the add

?

I would say Israeli M1
    .: World War Helmets - Casque "Kasda" M-1 :.

definitley not WWII German anyway.

Agree, Isreali.

Not exactly worth the Thousands that a genuine FJ lid is worth....
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."