Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Fallschirmjäger helmet, up to almost 1200USD!? Your thoughts?

Article about: Seller might be back at it, here is one with a similar decal and similar background.... Orig WW2 German M35 Kriegsmarine Navy Helmet by EF60 | eBay

Default Fallschirmjäger helmet, up to almost 1200USD!? Your thoughts?

Hello guys,

I was browsing an auction site last night and saw this thing. I am always skeptical of auctions, and especially a Fallschirmjäger. It just doesnt look right to me, although I am still new to the game. I just want to get your thoughts? Deal of the century, or money flushed?

I didnt like the rim on the inside of the helmet or the bare shine of the metal. Again, I may be in too deep here, it may be perfectly good, but I wouldnt bid on it.

Nathan

Fallschirmjäger helmet, up to almost 1200USD!? Your thoughts?Fallschirmjäger helmet, up to almost 1200USD!? Your thoughts?Fallschirmjäger helmet, up to almost 1200USD!? Your thoughts?Fallschirmjäger helmet, up to almost 1200USD!? Your thoughts?Fallschirmjäger helmet, up to almost 1200USD!? Your thoughts?Fallschirmjäger helmet, up to almost 1200USD!? Your thoughts?Fallschirmjäger helmet, up to almost 1200USD!? Your thoughts?Fallschirmjäger helmet, up to almost 1200USD!? Your thoughts?Fallschirmjäger helmet, up to almost 1200USD!? Your thoughts?Fallschirmjäger helmet, up to almost 1200USD!? Your thoughts?Fallschirmjäger helmet, up to almost 1200USD!? Your thoughts?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fallschirmjäger helmet, up to almost 1200USD!? Your thoughts?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Fallschirmjäger helmet, up to almost 1200USD!? Your thoughts?

Looks a bit burned.

This helmet looks familiar, I think it has been discussed on another forum. Yes, it is 100% fake.

Corey

?

I agree a fake, theres no ridge marks to the inner rim and the decal looks aged

Yuck, a pretty bad fake!

The terribly shaped and aged decal is what gave it away. (Plus, that's not even historically accurate.)

?

Cut down M35? I hope not

?

I doubt it, its a replica made to look period but badly done

Glad to see I was right... I think this guy has two accounts and bids himself up, and then leaves positive feedback. If that is not the case I sorta feel bad for the bidder. Then again, a little study goes a long way.

I knew it looked familiar, here is a thread on this helmet: https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/falls...-decal-227157/

i think the decal is a give away too. and the rolled edge on the in side should have grove in to would that be right.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast