Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

??? Fallschirmjager

Article about: Crikey!!! I wouldn't part with a Luger for that !!! never mind 3!!

Default ??? Fallschirmjager

??? Fallschirmjager??? FallschirmjagerWell,
    I have to post this. I believe the liners are foam and not rubber. They are very soft and malleable.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture ??? Fallschirmjager   ??? Fallschirmjager  

??? Fallschirmjager  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ??? Fallschirmjager
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: ??? Fallschirmjager

Many more photos are needed to evaluate a helmet like this, I assume this is also built to be a reproduction like the SS you posted a few days ago?

The liner is a reproduction so what it is made out of is pretty much irrelevant.

?

Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    The liner is a reproduction so what it is made out of is pretty much irrelevant.
    I believe it is as well, and I think this is just another reproduction helmet and jfxcushman is hoping its a real one like the SS M40 DD Normandy camo he recently posted.

JFXCUSHMAN IS NOT HOPING THIS A REAL HELMET, he is posting it because he feels it is a fake and wants to recoup 3 MINT Lugers that he traded for this and a fake SS double decal helmet, and is seeking your input.

?

Why trade anything if you don't know if it is good, or did i miss out on something here???

?

Quote by jfxcushman View Post
    JFXCUSHMAN IS NOT HOPING THIS A REAL HELMET, he is posting it because he feels it is a fake and wants to recoup 3 MINT Lugers that he traded for this and a fake SS double decal helmet, and is seeking your input.
    My apologies jfxcushman. Yes it is bad, I would go back and get your 3 mint lugers. There are a lot of crackpots that post on forums and sometimes a direct approach weeds them out. Reading your Fallschirmjager liner post and that SS thread where it was a reproduction it looked like this was perhaps another drive down crackpot alley.

I would recommend posting more photos of your helmets especially the rarer ones, to get good opinions, and make sure the photos of liners etc are complete, this one is half cut off, as well as provide maker and lot numbers each time.

I hope you are able to get your restitution.
    Cheers and again sorry
    Doug

Doug, my apologies as well. Needless to say I am very frustrated. I have been badly burned in my Luger aquisitions and am much more savvy in that arena. I will repost when/if restitution is accomplished.
    Kind regards,
    Jerry

You need to go get your Lugers back Jerry. Good luck!

Hi Jerry, sorry to read all of this. You need a refund as the whole helmet is fake.

The pads on an original are not soft or springy but actually are quite firm to the touch.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast