Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Fallschirmjager helmet stampings

Article about: Hi, I'm new to this forum. I was wondering what is the correct position to find Fallschirmjager helmet stamps e.g. say ET68. I've seen some on the right and some of the left which is correct

grahamokel
    ?

Default Fallschirmjager helmet stampings

Hi,

I'm new to this forum. I was wondering what is the correct position to find Fallschirmjager helmet stamps e.g. say ET68. I've seen some on the right and some of the left which is correct?

Should the issue number be in the centre of the rear as I once saw a relic with the issue number near the rear right corner?

Many thanks

Graham

2. # ADS

Hello and welcome. I don't deal with FJ helmets, but if you are looking to buy or collect helmets, I would invest in this man's book:

Helmetssale

Good luck!

M38
    ?

The ET mark is always on the left side (as you wear the helmet, same side as the eagle) but a CKL mark is always in the rear along with the batch number. The batch number should be centered in the rear but is occasionally slightly off.

Cheers,
    Terry