Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Fallschirmjagers helmet M-38 with chicken wire - eBay

Article about: Gents, I am thinking about throwing a bid down for this helmet. Good idea or Bad idea (in terms of originality)? Hyper Rare Latewar XL Chickenwire M 38 Paratrooper Helmet Forever Guaranteed

Default Fallschirmjagers helmet M-38 with chicken wire - eBay

Gents,

I am thinking about throwing a bid down for this helmet.

Good idea or Bad idea (in terms of originality)?

Hyper Rare Latewar XL Chickenwire M 38 Paratrooper Helmet Forever Guaranteed | eBay

Regards,
    Tyler
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fallschirmjagers helmet M-38 with chicken wire - eBay   Fallschirmjagers helmet M-38 with chicken wire - eBay  

Fallschirmjagers helmet M-38 with chicken wire - eBay   Fallschirmjagers helmet M-38 with chicken wire - eBay  

Fallschirmjagers helmet M-38 with chicken wire - eBay   Fallschirmjagers helmet M-38 with chicken wire - eBay  

Fallschirmjagers helmet M-38 with chicken wire - eBay  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fallschirmjagers helmet M-38 with chicken wire - eBay
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Tyler,

Can you upload the pictures to the forum. Once the sale is over, the pictures will be gone and this thread will be useless.

Wait for the FJ experts to come along but from what I could see from my tiny cell phone screen this is one to stay (run) away from.

Regards,

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

You serious?

He guarantees it, but doesn't accept returns. What the hell kind of guarantee is that?!

It's crap.

Just looking at his others items you can tell that he really thinks he has some valuable shit.

Quote by MAP View Post
    Tyler,

Can you upload the pictures to the forum. Once the sale is over, the pictures will be gone and this thread will be useless.

Wait for the FJ experts to come along but from what I could see from my tiny cell phone screen this is one to stay (run) away from.

Regards,

Michael
    Pictures uploaded

MAP
    ?

Todd's 100% right.

Now that I can see the bigger pictures, my original view has changed. Don't just run away...run away VERY fast.

BTW- A legit FJ in this condition (forget the chicken wire), would go for 3x+ this

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by md helmets View Post

just looking at his others items you can tell that he really thinks he has some valuable shit.
    lol!

Quote by MD Helmets View Post
    You serious?

He guarantees it, but doesn't accept returns. What the hell kind of guarantee is that?!

It's crap.

Just looking at his others items you can tell that he really knows he has some worthless shit.
    Fixed that for you old pal.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

At lease this helmet has been documented as a fake, in the name of science.

I need a drink of water now that I've been running so fast

MAP
    ?

Stay away from the bay...

the second pic was enough.no.