Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Fj camo

Article about: This helmet might look familiar to some of you. I bought it from an old man whose brother collected it just after the war. All these years it laid on an attic, dark and dry. If you want any

Default Re: Fj camo

Quote by Majorcombat View Post
    Hi Olaf,

You are free to come over to touch and smell it! Not one single person who examed it said it was no good. I found it like this, with many more items!!
    Thank you! I might do this one day - it's always nice to have a close look at an interesting helmet.

Yours,

Olaf

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fj camo
    P
    Many

Majorcombat
    ?

Thanks!! Yes all from the same man, same attic!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fj camo   Fj camo  

Fj camo   Fj camo  

Fj camo   Fj camo  

Fj camo  

Thumbs up Re: Fj camo

Well lucky you!! You must have stepped in some s_ _t or the birds flying over used you for a target! Congratulations!!

Wow!
    Now that's a nice lot.I was a bit doubtful when i first looked at the Helmet on it's own but shell looked the right shape and liner is not a common fake and artificially aged like most we see out there.My only concern is the base colour of Helmet look's to be Luftwaffe blue/grey (as per normal Luft. Helmet's) and i am told they were made only in green? I would be happy with just the drum mag and barrel carrier

Nice work major!

Tom

Actually on further examination of pic's it may be green after all. My only other concern is the rivet's appear to have been removed after cammo was applied as the paint is chipped.Maybe somebody cleaned it?

Ah heck i'm just jelous

?

Quote by Tom Bennett View Post
    Actually on further examination of pic's it may be green after all. My only other concern is the rivet's appear to have been removed after cammo was applied as the paint is chipped.Maybe somebody cleaned it?

Ah heck i'm just jelous
    I saw one FJ helmet with exactly same camo colours, it was a helemt dug up from the big hole in Holland.Most of the camo was there...

Wow what a find, its like Pandoras box
    Ben

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2