Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

FJ helmet

Article about: hi All i am new on this forum,a dutch collector told me to register here(: i also am a newbe with collecting,so here is my first question.. somebody offers me this FJ helmet,what do you guys

?

Default FJ helmet

hi All

i am new on this forum,a dutch collector told me to register here(:
    i also am a newbe with collecting,so here is my first question..
    somebody offers me this FJ helmet,what do you guys think about it? is it a good one?

many thanks Weske from belgium
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture FJ helmet   FJ helmet  

FJ helmet   FJ helmet  

FJ helmet   FJ helmet  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement FJ helmet
    P
    Many

M38
    ?

If you are looking for an original WWII German paratrooper helmet, this is not it. Nothing pre-1945 here.

Cheers,
    Terry

?

Quote by M38 View Post
    If you are looking for an original WWII German paratrooper helmet, this is not it. Nothing pre-1945 here.

Cheers,
    Terry
    thank you Terry yes i am looking for a good one not post war

greetings Wes

MAP
    ?

Are you looking for a complete FJ? Or just a Shell.

These are quite expensive helmets. A late war no decal helmet in good shape with complete chin strap is going to retail for $4k to $5k (I might even be low as it has been so long since I priced one). Just a warning to be cautious if you see someone selling an FJ cheap. That is typically a major red flag

But regardless of price or seller. ALWAY post here before you buy.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Doctored to deceive. That shell has had paint stripper applied to open up the shell and aid the rusting. Whoever offered you that is a crook or themselves been duped.

?

hi Map
    thanks for helping

yes i am looking for a complete one but no fake like this then,some people offert me relic helmets between 5 and 1500 euro,nice helmets though but not my thing,my budget will be 3000 but maybe in a half year 4,500 euro,there is no hurry

greetings wes

?

thanks Anderson,i pass on this one

greetings

I'd wait until you have the €4,500 - in the long run you will not regret it and should be able to get a slightly salty but original FJ helmet with liner.
    I've seen them at this price on euro websites - be patient!
    Nick

MAP
    ?

Quote by weske View Post
    hi Map
    thanks for helping

yes i am looking for a complete one but no fake like this then,some people offert me relic helmets between 5 and 1500 euro,nice helmets though but not my thing,my budget will be 3000 but maybe in a half year 4,500 euro,there is no hurry

greetings wes
    Well Ken N has one on sale now for just under $4k. It don't think it will last long.

Helmetssale
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)