Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

this FJ lid good?

Article about: The liner, if marked, may be sized either 56-57-58, as said before these are heavily faked, even with a sized mark, i would still wait for some other info, do you know how much is being aske

Default this FJ lid good?

Been watching for a while now... seller guarantees authenticity. But decal looks funny with a strange margin around the decal.this FJ lid good?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement this FJ lid good?
    P
    Many

Default Re: this FJ lid good?

detail of decal:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture this FJ lid good?  

?

I don't like the decal, it seems to have been damaged in a few important places as if to hide the fact that it is a fake. Wait for the opinions from the experts. Any pictures of the interior?
    Cheers
    Andy

?

Quote by FranzJon View Post
    Been watching for a while now... seller guarantees authenticity. But decal looks funny with a strange margin around the decal.this FJ lid good?
    Hi Franzjon. I wouldn't always worry about the margin around the decal. It can often be the lacquer used. This decal is just missing the parts that I usually look for in an original. The professionals will be along shortly.
    Andy

thanks Andy... that's a good point. I believe it's authentic but am curious if it's $5000USD "authentic" or $10KUSD "authentic".

?

I think the liner and chin strap look ok but I'm not super with FJ's. The Decal may be ok too but hang on for an opinion from someone with a bit more sense! These are a minefield and are heavily faked!
    Andy

I believe this helmet is 100% original.

Regards,
    Mo

?

Do you have any details on the Lotnr and the makers mark, I think that the liner ring has been installed wrongly as the rear seam is at the front , this makes me think that it has been mucked about with, as for the shell, im not too sure, the eagle doesnt look right to me but see if anyone else comments

ET68 and I can't read the lot number on the back...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast