Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

German camouflage hrlmet

Article about: Hello Dear Friends....Happy New Year!!!!....I am here again and please give your help about a camouflage helmet.I do not know many about them and I am afraid to buy it without to ask you fir

Default German camouflage hrlmet

Hello Dear Friends....Happy New Year!!!!....I am here again and please give your help about a camouflage helmet.I do not know many about them and I am afraid to buy it without to ask you first if it is original or repro.I am sure you have the experience to do this....Thank you....NickGerman camouflage hrlmetGerman camouflage hrlmetGerman camouflage hrlmetGerman camouflage hrlmetGerman camouflage hrlmetGerman camouflage hrlmetGerman camouflage hrlmet

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German camouflage hrlmet
    P
    Many

Hi Nikolas , in my opinion this is a completely faked (but original shell) cammo / wire helmet. Also the Larson chinstrap is a very well known copy. Sorry. Leon.

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    Hi Nikolas , in my opinion this is a completely faked (but original shell) cammo / wire helmet. Also the Larson chinstrap is a very well known copy. Sorry. Leon.
    In my opinion X2!...

the leather liner fingers certainly show signs of aging ,wether this is artificial im not sure but i know from my own experiance with ww2 period liners that the reverse side should be in the same darkened condition also the suppleness backs up my suspicions ,perhaps a dye or boot polish was used

?

I dont 'buy' the wire either.....

Thanks for your answers.I understood very well.Another faked one.Also there is another one that I am interesting about.Is a ww1 cammo repainted with silly color.Maybe this one is original but need a lot of work to clean it up.German camouflage hrlmetGerman camouflage hrlmetGerman camouflage hrlmetGerman camouflage hrlmet

the torquoise underpaint is a concern in my opinion ,nothing ive ever seen before on an m1916 stahlhelm

Do you think that this is an original one?

Quote by James C View Post
    the torquoise underpaint is a concern in my opinion ,nothing ive ever seen before on an m1916 stahlhelm
    I think it is an overpaint mate.

Nick,

Better to have started separate threads on each helmet and also not sure why these are in the FJ helmet section
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast