Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

German Paratrooper Helmet M38 Any Comments?

Article about: Hi, I just got this german paratrooper helmet, what do you think about it? Thanks

Default German Paratrooper Helmet M38 Any Comments?

Hi, I just got this german paratrooper helmet, what do you think about it?

Thanks

German Paratrooper Helmet M38 Any Comments?German Paratrooper Helmet M38 Any Comments?German Paratrooper Helmet M38 Any Comments?German Paratrooper Helmet M38 Any Comments?German Paratrooper Helmet M38 Any Comments?German Paratrooper Helmet M38 Any Comments?German Paratrooper Helmet M38 Any Comments?German Paratrooper Helmet M38 Any Comments?German Paratrooper Helmet M38 Any Comments?German Paratrooper Helmet M38 Any Comments?German Paratrooper Helmet M38 Any Comments?German Paratrooper Helmet M38 Any Comments?German Paratrooper Helmet M38 Any Comments?German Paratrooper Helmet M38 Any Comments?German Paratrooper Helmet M38 Any Comments?German Paratrooper Helmet M38 Any Comments?German Paratrooper Helmet M38 Any Comments?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German Paratrooper Helmet M38 Any Comments?
    P
    Many

for me it appears to be a fake,poss.Chinese made.

Thanks for your time and information!

Hi and welcome to the Fórum, better to post your questions before buying any ítem, there are many people in here with great knowledge who will be able to help you out. Regarding this helmet, I am no expert on this área, but, having said that if I had to give my opinión on it, unfortunately not liking it very much as Harry said, but wait for other people to give you their impressions on this helmet

thanks jamoros! let´s see what other members think about it.

Everything is said. This one is bad to the bone.

Everything is reproduction on this one

Hope you can get a refund on this one

Thanks everyone for their comments! I will be more careful next time.

Quote by jamoros View Post
    Hi and welcome to the Fórum, better to post your questions before buying any ítem, there are many people in here with great knowledge who will be able to help you out. Regarding this helmet, I am no expert on this área, but, having said that if I had to give my opinión on it, unfortunately not liking it very much as Harry said, but wait for other people to give you their impressions on this helmet
    I don't think he paid "real" price judging by his responses ;-)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast