Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

I need to ask. But I say Fake.

Article about: by KradSpam bad shell too IMO. Couldn't agree more look at the rolled edge no proper crimp line in fact none at all just folded over definetly does not conform to ET originals liner has the

Default I need to ask. But I say Fake.

Please, opinions?
    I need to ask. But I say Fake.I need to ask. But I say Fake.I need to ask. But I say Fake.I need to ask. But I say Fake.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement I need to ask. But I say Fake.
    P
    Many

i would agree with you on this one ,imho the shell exterior has been artificially aged far beyond the condition of the liner and chinstrap
    Regards James

Need better pictures of the stamp and the bales. Without that it's hard to even make an educated guess. Use the macro setting on your camera and don't use any flash. Better pictures.

I need to ask. But I say Fake.I need to ask. But I say Fake.I need to ask. But I say Fake.I need to ask. But I say Fake.I need to ask. But I say Fake.I need to ask. But I say Fake.Thanks. Is not mine. I was just evaluating it's authenticity.

What about the liner? Im confused about other forums post. Should be straight seam or there were some zigzags on the period? (sorry, english is not my mother lang). I dont know if give it a shot or not..

Quote by diazcalvi View Post
    What about the liner? Im confused about other forums post. Should be straight seam or there were some zigzags on the period? (sorry, english is not my mother lang). I dont know if give it a shot or not..
    Could possibly be the original steel pot but I'm passing because of the liner and chin strap. best.
    Fast

I must admit I'm tempted. Talking about the steel pot.
    I bought another one (posted here, previous post I sent), but USPS ... my god.. they lost it. I have the code, and all, it just disappeared. Last status a month ago, from Jersey City, "on transit" ... Apparently nothing I can do for it.
    And that was just the steel pot.
    So if this one has an original lid... well,. who knows... I'm just too dissapointed about the other one.

bad shell too IMO.

Thanks all. I didnt buy it... man I'm mad with USPS ,.. and ready to make a mistake

Try following through with the USPS..everything has a tracking number..and get them to find it for you.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast