Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

M38 ET71 shell

Article about: Found this on eBay Kleinanzeigen (classifieds site in Germany) Whaddaya think the odds are this might be a good one? To me it looks rather compelling, but I am definitely not an expert on FJ

Default M38 ET71 shell

Found this on eBay Kleinanzeigen (classifieds site in Germany)
    Whaddaya think the odds are this might be a good one?
    To me it looks rather compelling, but I am definitely not an expert on FJ lids
    Pictures aren't the greatest, as its a mobile based site.
    Hope you can work with what you have here.
    Could also be a scam with pictures found somewhere else, so if you think you've seen them before, please tell me.

Luis
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M38 ET71 shell   M38 ET71 shell  

M38 ET71 shell   M38 ET71 shell  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M38 ET71 shell
    P
    Many

For me the only red flags are that, for someone who wants to give the helmet away for free, the pictures seem strangely well set up, don't they.

If someone wants to give it away for free, the most you can (presumably) lose is the cost of postage.

Well, it is not free anymore, because people had offered money, now it is at 150€, what do you think, he gave me the bank details and I searched the name, and it is at least a real person, last time I didn't do that, I regretted it.. But still, what do you all think?

Quote by PotatoDigger View Post
    Well, it is not free anymore, because people had offered money, now it is at 150€, what do you think, he gave me the bank details and I searched the name, and it is at least a real person, last time I didn't do that, I regretted it.. But still, what do you all think?
    Sounds a bit fishy to me. I would pass on this - I don't think you will regret that decision.
    Nick

Don't do anything regarding a payment by a bank, there is no come back and you will almost certainly loose your money. Ask the seller to take the payment via PayPal. That should give you some protection, more than the bank anyway.

If it is original why did the seller remove the ihnenfutter, it looks as though it was fitted until recently?

Indeed, also received a warning email from the app, that something is not right with that account, a scam for sure, but no money lost, so , screw that person!