Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

M38 Fallschirrmjaegerhelm REAL or FAKE?

Article about: by BigJohn As much as I would like the helmet in my collection; I would not touch it with a ten foot pole without some type of support like pay pal, and I would not give him access to my ban

?

Default Re: M38 Fallschirrmjaegerhelm REAL or FAKE?

Tell him to send you the helmet so you can inspect it hands on. If you like it you will send him the money and if you don't you will return it. He wants you to trust him. He should trust you. Is the seller's name Pavel Nowak by chance?
    SteveR

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M38 Fallschirrmjaegerhelm REAL or FAKE?
    P
    Many

Its a con, no doubt about it.

I smell Pawel Nowak!!!!!!

Is anyone else getting a whiff of that stench that is Mr. Nowak?

Quote by obkrieger View Post
    i smell pawel nowak!!!!!!

Is anyone else getting a whiff of that stench that is mr. Nowak?

?

I would like Siton 1111 to confirm the name, either its Nowak or not, if it isnt i would still like to know who is attempting to con people

Tell him you'll buy it and send him an envelope with monopoly money in it. Include a note saying if he wants to sell fake helmets you'll pay with fake money.

Kalimera Siton!!
    Run,run,run away from this seller !!!Don't deal with a guy asking you a bank transfert!Paypal only!
    The only M38 you can trust in are the ones digged in my good ol' Normandie!!And an extra-rusted one is 200 euros here in France,so 300 euros for a piece of cake like this one........Does he offer you the goggles?
    If you're ever interested in a ground dug m38,i can try to connect you with SERIOUS enthusiasts that digg themselves!!!
    Athens is a wonderful place and Greece my fav country,you lucky man,you wake up every day with Zeus's sun rise!!
    Yassou!

Just don't go in Athens when there is a match between Olympiacos-Panathinaikos. It's like a war zone
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    Tell him you'll buy it and send him an envelope with monopoly money in it. Include a note saying if he wants to sell fake helmets you'll pay with fake money.
    If it is who I am 99% sure it is, then he is neither selling fake helmets nor real ones. He is selling false hope! This guy will take your money and you will never hear from his again. I strongly suggest that you peruse the many threads about this con artist on WRF and various other militaria forums. He uses many different e-mails and e-mail addresses so be very careful! Do not send him a penny!

He has tried to get many people in the past including myself. He looks around militaria forums and gets e-mail info and sends unsolicited e-mails to people offering original helmets at low prices. He probably gave you some bullshit story about how he goes on dives, etc. and receives the helmets as payment. Don't believe a word.

Sorry if this guy fires me up a bit but I can't stand con artists! If I had my way these sorts of people would be burned at the stake when they are caught!

As much as I would like the helmet in my collection; I would not touch it with a ten foot pole without some type of support like pay pal, and I would not give him access to my bank account numbers.
    regards
    John

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast