Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

m38 fj helmet for sale

Article about: this helmet is for sale on ebay. as I don't now to much about the construction of theses helmets. would this helmet be a very good fake or not. Wwii German Soldier Paratrooper M38 Helmet | e

Default m38 fj helmet for sale

this helmet is for sale on ebay. as I don't now to much about the construction of theses helmets. would this helmet be a very good fake or not.
    Wwii German Soldier Paratrooper M38 Helmet | eBay
    im not shore on how to get the images up.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement m38 fj helmet for sale
    P
    Many

this listing ended in 7 minutes.

Hey Geelong, hope you didn't buy it mate! ... its the sting I fell for earlier this year.

My tale of two helmets

Different ebay name, same place,same zero feedback, same buy-it-now, reduced the price $100 from me but the same Paypal scam.

You buy it, pay Paypal get a bogus tracking number then .................. nothing happens!! If you wait too long you will not be able to get your money back but for whomever bought this - LODGE A CLAIM WITH PAYPAL NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This guy? is another Pawel I fear!

Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

thanks dan. I didn't buy it. I did see that the seller had 0 feedback and seemed to good to be true. so the helmet is a good one then. I got my book out and it seemed to be good. then posted it on here. so lucky. sorry the here you got stung. but thanks for the fast reply. I fell better now. I thought I might have missed a real good deal, that doesn't happen much in this hobby.

hey just a question that ebay link I posted on here doesn't allow people to get into my ebay account.

My only injury was that I never got the helmet!!! It IS a good one.
    But I got ALL my money off Paypal in time. The trap is that someone else has fallen for the 'too cheap to be true' M38 and I hope they find out before the 45 days runs out!

Quote by Danmark View Post
    My only injury was that I never got the helmet!!! It IS a good one.
    But I got ALL my money off Paypal in time. The trap is that someone else has fallen for the 'too cheap to be true' M38 and I hope they find out before the 45 days runs out!
    it sold fast about 7 minutes . I fell sorry for the person that payed the money. they will be thinking what a bargain. at this point of time.

Quote by geelong View Post
    hey just a question that ebay link I posted on here doesn't allow people to get into my ebay account.
    No. You are safe.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

OK, just been doing some searching.
    Seems this helmet gets put up every couple of months - the seller opens a new account almost every time with a new name, sells if for less than $300 each time, pockets the money and keeps the helmet ( if he / she even has it ) and plays "catch-me-if-you-can" with Ebay and Paypal.

Wwii German Soldier Paratrooper M38 Helmet Authentic | eBay

Wwii German Helmet M38 With Liner | eBay

Wwii German Soldier Paratrooper M38 Helmet | eBay

So watch out all ......
    Dan