Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Opinion on this FJ Para Helmet needed

Article about: Mmm nice looking lid, hope its a good one....and if it is , maybe should be kept for the collection...because when you get your ss lid...you might want one of these...good luck...

Default Opinion on this FJ Para Helmet needed

Oppinion on this Para Helmet is needet, i got this one offered in a trade for something, first i need to know if real or not and second the value, and at last if when real someone wanna buy this one then i have to sell some things to get something else and at the moment i like to keep the para one but i want an ss helmet a real one or a ss visor so i will sell this one then or trade what ever first
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Opinion on this FJ Para Helmet needed   Opinion on this FJ Para Helmet needed  

Opinion on this FJ Para Helmet needed  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Opinion on this FJ Para Helmet needed
    P
    Many

Default re: Opinion on this FJ Para Helmet needed

markings are et71 and 1901

I like what I see. Do you have pictures of the maker/size stamp? The "7" can not have a foot on the bottom. Also, can you post a shot of the lot # and the inner rolled edge of the pot, a closeup or 2 of the decal, and a few shots of the hardware on the chin strap? Those pictures will help with a more definitive evaluation, but from what I see already, I think that you probably have a winner here, and I just love the size 71 pots! Nice find! Jim G.

Quote by helmet2id View Post
    I like what I see. Do you have pictures of the maker/size stamp? The "7" can not have a foot on the bottom. Also, can you post a shot of the lot # and the inner rolled edge of the pot, and a few shots of the hardware on the chin strap? Those pictures will help with a more definitive evaluation, but from what I see already, I think that you might have a winner here, and I just love the size 71 pots! Nice find! Jim G.
    this are the pictures of the seller and this are all photos i have at the moment and the helmet is on its way to me at the moment so i cant send closer shots but soon i hope

by the way he told me the helmet was found at the ufa studios in a storage room and possibly used as a movie prob but as we all know they used all over the world real stuff as well for quiet a time

?

It seems to be a good helmet in my opinion

This looks like a nice helmet, i wouldnt say it was made for a movie prop, could have been used as one though

Regards,
    Finn

?

I think you are onto a winner with this one, it has a nice look to the exterior period wise, the liner looks period and shows the type of use you could expect plus something you dont see on fakes, which im sure most of the guys in the know will recognise

Quote by klinger View Post
    this are the pictures of the seller and this are all photos i have at the moment and the helmet is on its way to me at the moment so i cant send closer shots but soon i hope
    Hi mate. Do you mind me asking how much this lid was going for?

Not being that knowledgeable on these, but I think this looks good, IMO.

Jerry

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast