Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

... is this para helmet okay...?

Article about: ... hey;... got this about a month ago. been comparing it to helmets mentioned in post on this site. i think the helmet, liner and strap are good. the bird maybe, not so sure about the natio

tbied2
    ?

Default ... is this para helmet okay...?

... hey;... got this about a month ago. been comparing it to helmets mentioned in post on this site. i think the helmet, liner and strap are good. the bird maybe, not so sure about the national.... always open for advice, thanks.... ... is this para  helmet okay...?... is this para  helmet okay...?... is this para  helmet okay...?... is this para  helmet okay...?

2. # ADS

tbied2
    ?

... more pics,.... ... is this para  helmet okay...?... is this para  helmet okay...?... is this para  helmet okay...?... is this para  helmet okay...?... is this para  helmet okay...?... is this para  helmet okay...?

?

I like the helmet and the eagle but imo the tricolor is not genuine.

MAP
    ?

One of my weak spots. Best wait for M38 (Terry) to show up.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

The tricolor appears to be painted on. The helm has an awesome look to it.

M38
    ?

The helmet looks okay except for the national colors decal. That is not original. All else looks good although the liner could have been changed at some time.......war time or post war, who knows. It is a later liner and very worn and damaged, compared to the helmet itself which has nice paint and decal. Straps are real and in decent shape with only minor damage. Overall a nice example but would look better without that NC decal or paint or whatever it is. A helmet of this vintage with wartime rough texture paint should NOT have a NC insignia.

Cheers,
    Terry