Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Seller and me (possible buyer) looking for opinions on this FJ

Article about: Hello everyone, The seller of this FJ and I are in contact. We agreed to post pictures of the helmet on this forum. So we are hoping on comments on it being Original or not. I asked for pict

Default Seller and me (possible buyer) looking for opinions on this FJ

Hello everyone,

The seller of this FJ and I are in contact. We agreed to post pictures of the helmet on this forum. So we are hoping on comments on it being Original or not. I asked for pictures of the markings. I do not see them in this pictures. Maybe I am overlooking it. But asked for detail pictures of the markings (if any on the helmet). Hopefully some opinions can already be formed without the markings highlighted.

Thanks!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Seller and me (possible buyer) looking for opinions on this FJ   Seller and me (possible buyer) looking for opinions on this FJ  

Seller and me (possible buyer) looking for opinions on this FJ   Seller and me (possible buyer) looking for opinions on this FJ  

Seller and me (possible buyer) looking for opinions on this FJ   Seller and me (possible buyer) looking for opinions on this FJ  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Seller and me (possible buyer) looking for opinions on this FJ
    P
    Many

M38
    ?

Better pictures would help - close ups of the bolts inside and out, liner stitching, helmet shell stampings, paint - but at this point I don't really like anything I see.

Cheers,
    Terry