Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Single Decal ET68 m38 Fallschirmjager Helmet

Article about: I thought I should also post the single decal helmet that came in the same group of items with the camouflage cover in the other post. Shows nice, honest wear. Any comments are always apprec

Default Single Decal ET68 m38 Fallschirmjager Helmet

I thought I should also post the single decal helmet that came in the same group of items with the camouflage cover in the other post. Shows nice, honest wear. Any comments are always appreciated. Thank you for looking, Mike.
    Single Decal ET68 m38 Fallschirmjager HelmetSingle Decal ET68 m38 Fallschirmjager HelmetSingle Decal ET68 m38 Fallschirmjager HelmetSingle Decal ET68 m38 Fallschirmjager HelmetSingle Decal ET68 m38 Fallschirmjager HelmetSingle Decal ET68 m38 Fallschirmjager HelmetSingle Decal ET68 m38 Fallschirmjager HelmetSingle Decal ET68 m38 Fallschirmjager Helmet

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Single Decal ET68 m38 Fallschirmjager Helmet
    P
    Many

WOW !! absolutely perfect. Total textbook example. Great snug fit between liner & shell. No signs of post war tampering
    Thanks for showing
    D.

Quote by real steel View Post
    wow !! Absolutely perfect. Total textbook example. Great snug fit between liner & shell. No signs of post war tampering
    thanks for showing
    d.

ditto

Very nice! Love to have one of these someday

MAP
    ?

WOW !! absolutely perfect. Total textbook example. Great snug fit between liner & shell. No signs of post war tampering
    Thanks for showing
    D.
    Quote by helmet2id View Post
    ditto
    ditto x2

- - ------- - -

Thanks for showing
    D.
    Quote by helmet2id View Post
    ditto
    ditto x2
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

As everyone else said, that's an amazing helmet! I read the story in your other post with the helmet cover, wonder how the mechanic was able to come across two of these and bring them over to the states. Wouldn't mind getting one of these but I'd probably have to sell a kidney to afford it.

Very nice !