Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Spare FJ leather liners parts?

Article about: Guys, Picked these up at a junk stall, the owner had no idea what they were in with a lot of scrap leather. The price went up from the 50 cents marked on the box when I wanted all three, sti

Default Spare FJ leather liners parts?

Guys,

Picked these up at a junk stall, the owner had no idea what they were in with a lot of scrap leather. The price went up from the 50 cents marked on the box when I wanted all three, still €3 was worth it. I'm pretty sure they are right? Not much use unless you have the rest though. They are stamped 58 but I suspect they have shrunk with time and are a tight fit on my 55 peanut head. One has had a mouse at it. Surpising what people keep just in case they need it?!

Jock
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Spare FJ leather liners parts?   Spare FJ leather liners parts?  

Spare FJ leather liners parts?   Spare FJ leather liners parts?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Spare FJ leather liners parts?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Spare FJ leather liners parts?

Jock, That is a great find !! All you need is the rest of the helmet

Ty

?

You need to ask him about the other possible stuff. There probably other interesting Lederware, as a chinstraps, belts etc...
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Quote by Dimas View Post
    You need to ask him about the other possible stuff. There probably other interesting Lederware, as a chinstraps, belts etc...
    That reminds me ....I have got some! I 'll try to get to my warehouse to find them, tomorrow.
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Ty,

That would be nice.

Dimas,

I had a good route through and nothing else was military except there were some off cuts of belt leather but not big enough to be of any use. His selling point was that it would be good for washing down the car, despite the holes!! I wonder how many he had used in the past?

Jock

?

Any chinstraps? As I know strange term, that a ll of the farmers like to have them
    Regards,
    Dimas

Dimas,

That was all he had the box was no bigger than two shoe boxes with old leather, cloth, buttons and a few tools. Sadly that was all.

Jock

?

Sometime in that garbages could be found interesting items! Once I found a nice Stug trousers in the Leipzig, in one of the shops which are selling some vintage clothings
    Regards,
    Dimas

jock charming items that most collectors just could not have left there

Hi Jock, Is one of these for sale? I have a F/J with straps and a size 58 liner which was treated many years before I owned the piece and the leather is rotting out. Thanks in advance, Jim G.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast