Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your expert opinions :)

Article about: Good morning gentlemen Thanks for the replies - they confirmed my suspicions. Because I was suspicious I took it apart because I wanted to see all the components as well as see what they did

?

Default Re: Your expert opinions :)

Good morning gentlemen Thanks for the replies - they confirmed my suspicions. Because I was suspicious I took it apart because I wanted to see all the components as well as see what they did and how they did it. I did notice the seam point (front to back vs side to side), as well as the spanner bolt heads being smaller than they should be. As well as the rust not being inside the crown (and conveniently enough not covering the name written inside). I asked on here because I wanted to be 100% sure about it - I am not knowledgeable as most people on here are, so I wanted to make sure it was not a variation that I was not aware of. Anyways, thanks for the input - its a nice display piece regardless and will be showed as a reproduction so I can educate others in theClick image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_5861.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	218.9 KB 
ID:	509124 future.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12