Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

c. 1936 Early Fallschirmscutzen / Fallschirmjager / Aluminum Paratrooper Badge -- Any Comments Appreciated

Article about: I purchased this paratrooper badge at an estate sale a few weeks ago. Looks to be an early Heer Fallschirmschutzen / Fallscirmjager paratroop badge with early aluminum eagle centerpiece. I w

Default c. 1936 Early Fallschirmscutzen / Fallschirmjager / Aluminum Paratrooper Badge -- Any Comments Appreciated

I purchased this paratrooper badge at an estate sale a few weeks ago. Looks to be an early Heer Fallschirmschutzen / Fallscirmjager paratroop badge with early aluminum eagle centerpiece. I would greatly appreciate any comments in regard to its authenticity.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture c. 1936  Early Fallschirmscutzen / Fallschirmjager / Aluminum Paratrooper Badge -- Any Comments  Appreciated   c. 1936  Early Fallschirmscutzen / Fallschirmjager / Aluminum Paratrooper Badge -- Any Comments  Appreciated  

c. 1936  Early Fallschirmscutzen / Fallschirmjager / Aluminum Paratrooper Badge -- Any Comments  Appreciated   c. 1936  Early Fallschirmscutzen / Fallschirmjager / Aluminum Paratrooper Badge -- Any Comments  Appreciated  

c. 1936  Early Fallschirmscutzen / Fallschirmjager / Aluminum Paratrooper Badge -- Any Comments  Appreciated   c. 1936  Early Fallschirmscutzen / Fallschirmjager / Aluminum Paratrooper Badge -- Any Comments  Appreciated  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement c. 1936  Early Fallschirmscutzen / Fallschirmjager / Aluminum Paratrooper Badge -- Any Comments  Appreciated
    P
    Many

Hi Zermatt,

sorry to say, but imo you picked up a fake.

Only the company of Juncker made the early Aluminium variants. Based on this pics, there are many red flags to see: rivetting, hinge, catch, pin and the "L" maker mark is nonsens.

KR
    Joe

Sorry, I would agree with Joe. The wreath eagle is also incorrect.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

me too, bad.

Hi , sorry but I agree that this one is a fake ,I have real trouble spotting the difference between top end fakes and genuine pieces when it comes to this badge but even I only had to look at the first image to spot it.The detailing is just not up to standard and the hinge is very poor. Leon.