Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

"Deumer" Fallschirmschützenabzeichen im Etui

Article about: Hi guys, Annoyed from this ads?   bought this nice "Deumer" set. IMO a honestly worn badge, who knows not only the inlet of the case. The badge is laying into the "typica

Default "Deumer" Fallschirmschützenabzeichen im Etui

Hi guys,

bought this nice "Deumer" set. IMO a honestly worn badge, who knows not only the inlet of the case. The badge is laying into the "typical" Deumer case, who was very often delivered from Deumer. They are over 70 years together for sure.....

I have not much background about the holder of the badge. Only the first name and that he was heavy wounded in the battle of Kreta.

Regards
    Joe
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture "Deumer" Fallschirmschützenabzeichen im Etui   "Deumer" Fallschirmschützenabzeichen im Etui  

"Deumer" Fallschirmschützenabzeichen im Etui   "Deumer" Fallschirmschützenabzeichen im Etui  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement "Deumer" Fallschirmschützenabzeichen im Etui
    P
    Many

a very nice set,hope you find more on the man.

?

Hello,
    I like it a lot.

Jody

A beautiful set Joachim, an even better piece when you know a little about the holder. I hope that you will be able to "pin down" the recipient in the future. Leon.

Thanks guys!

I bought this set from a german collector, who got this set from the family of the holder 20 years ago. That`s all Informations about the holder.....i think after 20 years there will be come not more Infos about the holder.

But a nice set from a early paratrooper for sure!

Hi Joe,

A great set with a perfect 'been there' look if ever i've seen it, wonderful! You've only got to take one look to see that this just oozes the originality and desirability that collectors crave, a good investment on your part mate!

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Wise words Ned!

My feeling was the same, as i saw the badge for the first time.

Regards
    Joe