Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Fake: Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe - Luftwaffe Paratroopers Badge.

Article about: I'm probably not the first to post this badge but didn't see it in older threads......so thought I would show it. Had this for many years. Bought it as a repro hoping to put it on a uniform

MAP
    ?

Default Fake: Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe - Luftwaffe Paratroopers Badge.

I'm probably not the first to post this badge but didn't see it in older threads......so thought I would show it.

Had this for many years. Bought it as a repro hoping to put it on a uniform display some day...

Even in my novice eyes this is really bad.

There does appear to be a stamp on the back. Very faint. Looks to be an "AK".

Would love to hear your feedback.

Michael

Fake: Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe - Luftwaffe Paratroopers Badge.Fake: Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe - Luftwaffe Paratroopers Badge.Fake: Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe - Luftwaffe Paratroopers Badge.Fake: Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe - Luftwaffe Paratroopers Badge.Fake: Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe - Luftwaffe Paratroopers Badge.Fake: Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe - Luftwaffe Paratroopers Badge.
    Last edited by MAP; 04-27-2014 at 07:50 PM. Reason: typo
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fake: Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe - Luftwaffe Paratroopers Badge.
    P
    Many

?

You are dead right about it being a fake.

Can't say I've ever seen this type before, the eagle is very distinctive. It probably has mumps.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

MAP
    ?

Quote by Adrian View Post
    You are dead right about it being a fake.

Can't say I've ever seen this type before, the eagle is very distinctive. It probably has mumps.
    Actually, chicken pox!

And they couldn't even figure out the correct arrangement of the rivets!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Looks like a post war souval badge to me, with the fat chicken eagle....

not his normal clasp.

Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    not his normal clasp.
    Yes Harry, also my thoughts.....a fake of a post war souval badge i think. Today all will be faked...

Hi MAP ,no wonder that bird is plummeting to earth, I have never seen such an over feed adler in my life! Leon.