Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Fallschirmjäger Badge for Review

Article about: I picked this Fallschirmjäger up last week at the flea market I'm kinda suspecious about it but wanted to see what you guys thought. Let me know what you guys think of it. Ray

Default Fallschirmjäger Badge for Review

I picked this Fallschirmjäger up last week at the flea market I'm kinda suspecious about it but wanted to see what you guys thought. Let me know what you guys think of it.

Ray

Fallschirmjäger Badge for ReviewFallschirmjäger Badge for ReviewFallschirmjäger Badge for ReviewFallschirmjäger Badge for ReviewFallschirmjäger Badge for Review

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fallschirmjäger Badge for Review
    P
    Many

Default Re: Fallschirmjäger Badge for Review

Where the rivets exit on the rear side, should they not be flat and not rounded as these are ?? I had one similar once, wait for the Fallschirmjager experts however !

Thanks Totenhead. I have acutally seen both examples of the rivets going through the different websites trying to compare.

Ray

Hi Ray,

sorry to say that,but it`s a Osang para fake badge.Here is to compare a original one:https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/order...-share-144566/

Regards
    Joachim

Thats ok Joachim. I did have a feeling but i wanted to try. The guy said that if I found out that it was a repro that I could bring it back. He is a regular on the market. Thanks guys.

Ray

ray when you get pitting on a badge steer clear.

Dully noted Harry. That is another tool I will add to my tool box of knowledge. Thanks

Ray

Sorry this is not a good one although it is not a bad copy.The pitting on the reverse is a big give away and looking at the close up of the catch/loop it appears to show the edges of the badge have been rounded off with a small file.

?

Note in particular the hinge, catch and rivets compared to Joachim's badge in his linked thread.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....