Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Fallschirmjager Bullion Cloth Qualification Abzeichen (Badge)

Article about: Hello All, NOTE: I own no versions of this qualification badge. Stated below are my oberservations and opinions based upon actual experience. Photos are of a Fallshcirmjager Bullion Cloth Qu

Luther
    ?

Default FAKE Examples of the Fallschirmjager Bullion Cloth Qualification Abzeichen (Badge)

Hello All,

Attached are photos of FAKE/Counterfeit examples of the cloth bullion Fallschirmjager qualification badge.

The photos tell the whole story - poor workmanship, wrong construction, lack of fine details, incorrect details, etc., etc.

Best Regards,

Luther
    Third.Reich.Researcher
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fallschirmjager Bullion Cloth Qualification Abzeichen (Badge)   Fallschirmjager Bullion Cloth Qualification Abzeichen (Badge)  

Attached Images Attached Images Fallschirmjager Bullion Cloth Qualification Abzeichen (Badge)  Fallschirmjager Bullion Cloth Qualification Abzeichen (Badge) 

2. # ADS

Fallschirmjager Bullion Cloth Qualification Abzeichen (Badge)Fallschirmjager Bullion Cloth Qualification Abzeichen (Badge)Hello, what would the opinions of this badge? Original or fake?

This one is fake.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Adrian, thank you for the answer!

Hello, great article, but before you post my badge from my website could you please give me credit and my photos.

Thank You,
    Dion
    MD-MILITARIA - Home

Quote by munster View Post
    Hello, great article, but before you post my badge from my website could you please give me credit and my photos.

Thank You,
    Dion
    MD-MILITARIA - Home
    Which post contains your photos Dion? I will correct that.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Which post contains your photos Dion? I will correct that.
    Ralph.
    The badge used as an original example that the OP started the thread with, it is no stress Ralph and I am glad it is being used to sort out originals, but it is nice to receive credit or be asked. Feel free to use it.

Happy New Years Ralph,

Best,
    Dion

Quote by rbminis View Post
    I will correct that.
    Ralph.
    Done!
    Happy New Year to you as well Dion!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2