Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Fallschirmschützenabzeichen C.E. Juncker in case

Article about: Hi guys, a collecting friend of me sold this badge to me and i am lucky enough to get it.It is a "classic" Juncker J2 Fallschirmschützenabzeichen and i can close now my J2 collecti

Quote by Adrian View Post
    So at the risk of asking too much Joe, can you highlight the differences between this one and your other badges and what makes this one a 'classic' Juncker badge please?
    That`s of course a good question Adrian.What is in this hobby classic.You know it self at best,that it is not easy to spot how had the firms produced.Had Juncker produced his different J2 badges one after one,or is it possible that Juncker used different dies at the same time?We have no facts!

I have now three different early so called J2 badges in my collection.All badges are early and made of Tombac:

Badge A:"Classic" para eagle with a Flugzeugführerabzeichen wreath

Badge B: Different eagle imo with a "classic" early para wreath

Badge C: "Classic" para eagle with a "classic" para wreath

All three badges are coming with the third tallon are not intact.You can also find badge A and C with all three tallons are intact!But the early badges with all three tallons are intact are hard to find.

I would say the Badge C is the most common early J2 para badge.So that´s the reason why you can say this badge is most classic imo.All clear?????

Would you also say Adrian,that the badge B have a different eagle?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fallschirmschützenabzeichen C.E. Juncker in case   Fallschirmschützenabzeichen C.E. Juncker in case  

Fallschirmschützenabzeichen C.E. Juncker in case  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fallschirmschützenabzeichen C.E. Juncker in case
    P
    Many

Sorry one pic is double.I wanted post a other pic....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fallschirmschützenabzeichen C.E. Juncker in case  

?

Quote by Kradmelder View Post
    Would you also say Adrian,that the badge B have a different eagle?
    Thank you taking the time to post these comparisons and explain the differences. There are differences in the eagles, notably the head area, the closest wing and the talon area as you point out. I wonder if this is replicated on all badges or if this is an anomaly? Perhaps a reworked tool?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Quote by Adrian View Post
    Thank you taking the time to post these comparisons and explain the differences. There are differences in the eagles, notably the head area, the closest wing and the talon area as you point out. I wonder if this is replicated on all badges or if this is an anomaly? Perhaps a reworked tool?
    I am not sure Adrian....

Here in this thread can you see a early Juncker badge with all three tallons intact.And at the group shot in the later post you can see a "Imme" badge with Juncker parts:

GCA Forum | Access denied.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2