MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe

Article about: Any opinions on this one? Authentic or not? Any help is appreciated. Thanks. EM

Default Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe

Any opinions on this one? Authentic or not?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

EM

Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der LuftwaffeFallschirmschützenabzeichen der LuftwaffeFallschirmschützenabzeichen der LuftwaffeFallschirmschützenabzeichen der LuftwaffeFallschirmschützenabzeichen der LuftwaffeFallschirmschützenabzeichen der LuftwaffeFallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe
    Last edited by rbminis; 12-22-2015 at 05:16 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe
    P
    Many

It's trying to be a type F badge but on the poor pic's available I won't commit myself other than to say that there are aspects I'n not liking.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Indeed poor pics. The wreath is looking odd based on this pics. Can be come from the not good angle of picture.

Agree, better pictures are needed

Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der LuftwaffeFallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe

Some ore photos

Thanks!

Thanks for the (limited) new pics. The eagle is the correct "fletchless" type and furthermore the flaw that developed in the join between the tail and wing gap has not yet appeared. This is correct for the type 'F' badge that utilised the Juncker pilots badge wreath in conjunction with this particular eagle pattern.

Looking at the Juncker wreath in the new pics, I think it looks correct, so I'll give this badge a tentative on the evidence so far, but you really need to get better pic's of the rivets close up, the hinge and catch close up from a few different angles and just a plain straight on shot front and back without any fancy angles to really help confirm it. I would also wait until you hear opinions from Joe and others on these latest photo's.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

I agree with Ned. The blackened wreath is also speaking for a Juncker Pilot badge wreath. Normaly IMME used a silvered wreath. IMO this badge have a good chance to be a uncommon varinat made by IMME.

Thanks, will try to get more pics

Hi, a first for me as personally I have not come across this variant before, good to see it and I hope it is a good one. A very unusual piece. Leon.

looking good so fare.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast