Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe by JMME for review

Article about: Hi guys ive seen this badge it dose have a repair to the hinge it seems like a early war what sort of market Value would this be worth? or should i give it a complete miss? Thanks Martin

Default Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe by JMME for review

Hi guys ive seen this badge it dose have a repair to the hinge
    it seems like a early war
    what sort of market Value would this be worth?
    or should i give it a complete miss?
    Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe by JMME for reviewFallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe by JMME for review

Thanks Martin
    Last edited by rbminis; 06-14-2015 at 03:36 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe by JMME for review
    P
    Many

Hello Martin,
    I think this is a good Jmme badge my only concern is the silhouette of the back of the badge there just seems to be something wrong with the cut on the lower cutout of the wings.
    Anyway I would add this to my collection knowing that Jmme badges are well copied but I would chance this one.
    The hook does look as though it has been replaced with a piece of brass rod .

Value is whatever you think but considering my own opinions I wouldn't chance paying too much till I had it to hand and could do some better comparisons.

Doug

A Druemer A type? What is Ned's opinion i wonder? He nails these every time and the go to member.

Quote by octavian View Post
    A Druemer A type? What is Ned's opinion i wonder? He nails these every time and the go to member.
    What do you mean?

It is a original "IMME" badge with a repaired catch. The dealer has pointed it out in the sales description.

Agreed-a good JMME. Personally, I like it despite the catch repair-which could have been period done, from the looks of it. The gilding and silver finish are great on it. There is Just a hint of enough toning on both pieces to give it an excellent look. If the seller is not asking a heinous amount for it, I would see nothing wrong with picking this one up. Nice personalization as well.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Hi, if the price is right, this is a fine looking award. A good amount of original finish and the repair has been done well, I agree that it appears to be a period repair as well, so that would not put me off. Leon.