Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe, Juncker Type E

Article about: Hi guys, I have come across this para badge. If I had to make an assessment about it, I would say it s a good one, that is a C.E. Juncker-Type E, apart from the catch. Have compared it with

Default Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe, Juncker Type E

Hi guys, I have come across this para badge. If I had to make an assessment about it, I would say it s a good one, that is a C.E. Juncker-Type E, apart from the fact that the pin looks to have been replaced and noticed that the right hand side rivet have been messed up with and kind of welded. Have compared it with the Tom Durante s book and looks fine. Nevertheless, you guys might come up with things that I have not noticed, many thanks, Juan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe, Juncker Type E  
    Attached Images Attached Images Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe, Juncker Type E 
    Last edited by rbminis; 09-09-2015 at 05:24 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe, Juncker Type E
    P
    Many

Pics aren`t good Juan, but i would agree with you. Rivets had become additional solder...this badge had a hard life.

KR
    Joe

Yeah pics are not great. i do like Junckers thought looking out for one my self

aside from the repair it looks ok.

Guys, I send you more pictures, sorry about the two first ones, but unfortunately that is all I could get initially, Regards, Juan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe, Juncker Type E   Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe, Juncker Type E  

Hi guys, just wanted to let you know that I have bought it. Know is not in the best condition, but the Badge was priced accordingly to the repairs and believe it was fair for this type of Badge, thanks, Juan
    Last edited by jamoros; 09-10-2015 at 01:14 PM.

that's good if you got it for a fair price front of it looks nice for your collection

Cheers buddy, got it for 250 Euros
    Quote by ironcross13 View Post
    that's good if you got it for a fair price front of it looks nice for your collection

Quote by jamoros View Post
    Guys, I send you more pictures, sorry about the two first ones, but unfortunately that is all I could get initially, Regards, Juan
    Hi Juan,

Thanks for the better pic's on this one. It's certainly seen it's fair share of trouble (note the eagles wing elbow's been flattened, as well as the rest of repairs) one way or another!

I like the rugged look of it and for 250 Euro's I'd have been on it like a tramp on a bag of chips, it's a great buy.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Yeah cheap badge for that price

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast