Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe, Osang, opinions?

Article about: I would like to know what the opinion is about this badge what's been offered. With kind regards, Gerard.

Default Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe, Osang, opinions?

I would like to know what the opinion is about this badge what's been offered.
    With kind regards,
    Gerard.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe, Osang, opinions?   Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe, Osang, opinions?  

Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe, Osang, opinions?   Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe, Osang, opinions?  

Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe, Osang, opinions?  
    Last edited by rbminis; 04-07-2015 at 05:11 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe, Osang, opinions?
    P
    Many

There are nearly 20 fakes of the Osang Fallschirmjäger badge, and this is one of them. The eagle, wreath and wreath binder are all incorrect compared to an original piece. The reverse also has it's own set of problems, save your money.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Thanks Ned,
    Thought also it was not o.k.,just want to be sure before the money goes out.
    Thanks a lot.
    Best regards,
    Gerard.

Quote by big ned View Post
    There are nearly 20 fakes of the Osang Fallschirmjäger badge, and this is one of them. The eagle, wreath and wreath binder are all incorrect compared to an original piece. The reverse also has it's own set of problems, save your money.

Regards, Ned.

No Problem mate. The cost of your $25 investment in the forum has already saved you well over 20 times on this single item alone. What a bargain!

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

You're absolutely right,on of my better deals,this is money well spend,and saving a lot of
    and avoiding waste of time searching.
    Thanks again a lot,
    till later,
    Gerard.

Quote by big ned View Post
    No Problem mate. The cost of your $25 investment in the forum has already saved you well over 20 times on this single item alone. What a bargain!

Regards, Ned.

Hi Gerard, welcome to the forum. That is a horrible "fat" bird, and as Ned has already said, this is not a good piece. Leon.