Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe real or fake osang dresden marked

Article about: need opinions real or fake

?

Default Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe real or fake osang dresden marked

need opinions real or fakeFallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe real or fake osang dresden markedFallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe real or fake osang dresden marked
    Last edited by rbminis; 03-25-2017 at 08:33 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe real or fake osang dresden marked
    P
    Many

Real.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Please observe.
    The Use of German Terminology.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

sorry i did not know about this im in usa....thanks big ned for the reply..tom

Quote by big ned View Post
    Real.
    Quote by rbminis View Post
    Please observe.
    The Use of German Terminology.
    Ralph.
    In that case, "Echt".
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Hi, I like the look of it and the wear is genuine enough even if the pictures are not the best to highlight the awards details. You would be best to post this in the Fallschirmschutzenabzeichen sub-forum to get more opinions. Leon.

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    Hi, I like the look of it and the wear is genuine enough even if the pictures are not the best to highlight the awards details. You would be best to post this in the Fallschirmschutzenabzeichen sub-forum to get more opinions. Leon.
    No need really Leon. It's a good type 'B' as can be seen by the remains of a brass coating applied to the zinc wreath and eagle to aid the adherence and longevity of the finish and retard 'absorption' which is a common problem on all zinc awards. The type 'A' is identical in all respects other than the brass undercoat was not used on them.

As I'm sure most here know, I would normally have written this in my original reply, as I like to explain details to help others learn rather than just giving it a monosyllabic answer or a poxy "" or "" as so many here blithely do without any reasoning as to why.

But the curt request by the OP "need opinions real or fake" without offering the common courtesy of a please or greeting made me deliberately refrain from doing so on this occasion. A little civility would have engendered a more concise response, so hopefully Mr. castle will bear this in mind on future posts.

Regards, Ned.

?

Found at estate sale I posted fast from cell phone it is not mine yet ..needed quick reply to make offer if I get it I will post better pics thanks again